Rules

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Rules

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Agree with Kren, rarely do I see people say pwned you to you MT.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:48 pm

pwned
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Corpse » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 pm

I never see anyone say "pwned" ever these days. Ever ever.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:24 pm

I just did...
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Corpse » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Never ever.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:32 pm

-)G(-Mawk wrote:Agree with Kren, rarely do I see people say pwned you to you MT.

The thing is i don't play at 8PM (GTM+1) often anymore, that's when i see other admins online.
The worst parts are when it's early(for me) and there are around 15 players on the server.

I got the game a year now, and after 600 hours i became sick of all the bickering in HA.
it's alwayes something, personally i don't care anymore, i ussed to care about the no-force vs force nonsence.
and even if i'm not involved in a argument, seeing others in a argument in-game for the same [poo] every day for 600 hours isn't livable.
I get frustrated by either participating or only seeing these arguments, the chat is being spammed all day long.
like i said before we need a "No drama queens" rule :punk:

Well maybe it's me, but i simply can't stand the flames all the time.(hence why MANY SWGO admins won't play in HA) and look here, the discussion is now taken out of the game into the forums.... :roll:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:25 am

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:
-)G(-Mawk wrote:Agree with Kren, rarely do I see people say pwned you to you MT.

The thing is i don't play at 8PM (GTM+1) often anymore, that's when i see other admins online.
The worst parts are when it's early(for me) and there are around 15 players on the server.

I got the game a year now, and after 600 hours i became sick of all the bickering in HA.
it's alwayes something, personally i don't care anymore, i ussed to care about the no-force vs force nonsence.
and even if i'm not involved in a argument, seeing others in a argument in-game for the same [poo] every day for 600 hours isn't livable.
I get frustrated by either participating or only seeing these arguments, the chat is being spammed all day long.
like i said before we need a "No drama queens" rule :punk:

Well maybe it's me, but i simply can't stand the flames all the time.(hence why MANY SWGO admins won't play in HA) and look here, the discussion is now taken out of the game into the forums.... :roll:

lol...so why say ur getting pawned if you don't play, I don't follow???

As I said it's a game, take it like that and I am sure it would become playable. Let others disagree in game provided it does not turn into a whole out flame war then just leave it as that, it does no harm. HA is a force server and that's it. It only becomes a problem when it plays on your mind which apparently it does. I doubt very much that 600 hours have been all arguments and the chat is not spammed all day long, it's banter most of the time which is natural for such games. You say many SWGO admins don't play, really I have seen many of them over the last few months and you have said that you played against other admins.

The forums is for discussion about the game and the community and that's what we have been doing. The community is a collection of players who like Star Wars be that HA, Conquest or simply like trolling the forums :whistling: . Players of different abilities come here to have fun and interact with others irrespective of age, location or views. If it does become a bore, take time off, do something else in the real world and when you feel re-charged or if you fancy something of a challenge against force or no-forcers, troopers, botham spies and such like then come back and give it a whirl again.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
:star-wars-smiley-026:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Corpse » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:08 am

-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby {BOT}Blue*Man » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:22 pm

i can never post stuff here. all of you go completely of topic on the 2nd page.
"When Your Going to Shoot,....Shoot Dont Talk."
[img]http://www.userbars.com/i/462268.png[img]
{BOT}Blue*Man
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 am

Your lucky. Usually we get distracted by something shiny on the very first page. :wheelchair:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II