i have returned

Join our community

Re: i have returned

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:57 pm

thegreatmasterdutch wrote:
Drowning In Flames wrote:I doubt dutch has reached middle school.

i am in middle school so yeah

Oh, so you're retarded too. That's lovely.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 pm

pls stop disrespecting me pls. its very mean and rude. were supposed to be respectful to all. if ur a swgo member u should treat other swgo members with respect too. so pls.
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:11 pm

narogotah ur insultins r offending my religion so respect it
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 pm

thegreatmasterdutch wrote:pls stop disrespecting me pls. its very mean and rude. were supposed to be respectful to all. if ur a swgo member u should treat other swgo members with respect too. so pls.

Deal with it.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (Swgo)Ted » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Nargotah wrote:
thegreatmasterdutch wrote:pls stop disrespecting me pls. its very mean and rude. were supposed to be respectful to all. if ur a swgo member u should treat other swgo members with respect too. so pls.

Deal with it.

u need to be teached some manners
(Swgo)Ted
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 pm

thegreatmasterdutch wrote:
Nargotah wrote:

Deal with it.

u need to be teached some manners

Not as badly as you need to be taught some grammar.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Heatmaster78 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 pm

You do have a point there Narg. If this guy is in middle school he should know how to properly type on a forum.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby (SWGO)KT » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 pm

And my point has been proven. Also, Nargotah, your a [female dog] as well. I tired of your rants, your an ass too.
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby fightingclam » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 pm

(SWGO)KT wrote:And my point has been proven. Also, Nargotah, your a [female dog] as well. I tired of your rants, your an ass too.

:eek: :eek:

*grabs popcorn*
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby [m'kay] » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:27 pm

(SWGO)KT wrote:And my point has been proven. Also, Nargotah, your a [female dog] as well. I tired of your rants, your an ass too.

You know, it's almost like you tried to sound intelligent, and instead came off as both massively stupid and pretentious due to your [m'kay] up grammar. Due to how retarded you made yourself sound, I have decided to retype it, except this time spelled correctly so that I have something worth replying to.

"And my point has been proven. Also Nargotah, you're a [female dog], and i'm tired of your rants. You are also an ass." (Wow, it was almost hard to put this together without resorting to using 'also' twice. Congratulations on [m'kay] up so badly.)

Well KT, it is surprising to see you spell at a level higher than a retarded fifth grader. As such, I will give you a full reply. Ahem.

"You are likely tired of my rants because you are too stupid to even understand the most basic concepts behind them, and because you are about as experienced in the ways of the world as a five year old if you think internet bullying is a legitimate thing to be concerned about. Also, shut up."
[m'kay]
MVP

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello