FFA No Force *SERVER*

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: FFA No Force *SERVER*

Postby Draigun » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:03 pm

I know Eyes can do the same, but if he is busy, then I'd be willing to help with the server side mods.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Drowning In Flames wrote:The TX server barely gets used, I think changing it up to something new can't hurt.

I agree with you there is only a few people on there at a time. It should be changed to something new, maybe even a BFX era server?(I don't know how many people have this era though...)
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on..."
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Xfire: dheanssler

Postby (SWGO)KT » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 pm

Wait I'm so confused... He says he's staying up till three trying to convince people (Only God knows why) then saying he's giving up? Make up your MIND! Most Admins do use hidden names, and I only know like 3 of the hidden names but you can always say "@Admin" then your message or take pictures or videos and put them on Xfire or the Forums. Havnt you noticed the "Report Glitchers and Trouble Makers" part of the forum? SWGO uses professional servers too... which do COST money. They aren't free. Which is also why I wonder why you havnt seen the "Donations" part of the forums...... SWGO also doesn't need another website for a server... If you wanna make a server by yourself go ahead... But I think it would be a pain in the ass for a newbie and SWGO is fortunate to have people who can maintain the servers for everyone.

I believe the TX server was a FFA no force at one point? Didn't think that was very popular but people still went on it... Only time people go on TX is when DC crashes and even then there aren't alot of people that go on it...

:)

(SWGO)KT
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby fightingclam » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 pm

(SWGO)KT wrote:Wait I'm so confused... He says he's staying up till three trying to convince people (Only God knows why) then saying he's giving up? Make up your MIND! Most Admins do use hidden names, and I only know like 3 of the hidden names but you can always say "@Admin" then your message or take pictures or videos and put them on Xfire or the Forums. Havnt you noticed the "Report Glitchers and Trouble Makers" part of the forum? SWGO uses professional servers too... which do COST money. They aren't free. Which is also why I wonder why you havnt seen the "Donations" part of the forums...... SWGO also doesn't need another website for a server... If you wanna make a server by yourself go ahead... But I think it would be a pain in the ass for a newbie and SWGO is fortunate to have people who can maintain the servers for everyone.

I believe the TX server was a FFA no force at one point? Didn't think that was very popular but people still went on it... Only time people go on TX is when DC crashes and even then there aren't alot of people that go on it...

:)

(SWGO)KT

I don't think we made it a no-force FFA, we just turned the whole "kicking ____ for minus-score" off, and let people go insane
I love the idea of changing the TX server, and I'd definitely donate to support it. :punk:
Last edited by fightingclam on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:
Drowning In Flames wrote:The TX server barely gets used, I think changing it up to something new can't hurt.

That's what I'm thinking.

i'm thinking unbearable lag.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (SWGO)Platinum » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:43 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:I don't think SWBF2 needs another no force FFA server.

I would support making a no force server, but I think changing it up, like keeping it hero versus villain, not FFA, and allowing gunners would be the way to go.

i Agree
In The words of my father..."Come to the dark side. We have Cookies."
(SWGO)Platinum
Community Member

Xfire: platinum501
Steam ID: Smolderboy

Postby (SWGO)Platinum » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 pm

well i thought no one wanted it thats why i gave up and no people want to make the server and i will donate for it if i can and i like the idea of having team no force that would be awsome! :gunsmilie:
(SWGO)Platinum
Community Member

Postby Ewok » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:44 am

(SWGO)Platinum wrote:well i thought no one wanted it thats why i gave up and no people want to make the server and i will donate for it if i can and i like the idea of having team no force that would be awsome! :gunsmilie:

Im confuzed now... I thought you wanted an FFA NF server. I would deffinenly play in it since the JBA server is the best one on the game these days. GMRZ lags me lots. Oh and I am a very good admin :whistling:
Ewok
Community Member

Xfire: ewok24
Steam ID: ewok2_4

Postby Corpse » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 am

Draigun wrote:I know Eyes can do the same, but if he is busy, then I'd be willing to help with the server side mods.

Thanks for the offer Draigun.

Thinking of mods, I'm not sure how willing Hypernia would be to install them for us.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Platinum » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:44 am

Yes i did want ffa nf but then people said that it wont do very well so Nf teams is what a want i gues? :whistling:
(SWGO)Platinum
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II