Hero Assault Servers

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Hero Assault Servers

Postby TaTerToT » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Hello Guys,

I've been playing a lot on the Hero Assault server lately, mostly DC, but sometimes TX, and there have been several problems such as
team killing, kill stealing, cussing that the auto-admin won't pick up, trash talk, and every now and then a glitcher.
So, there really needs to be a live admin on there. I know everyone has stuff to do, but every time I go on there is never one on.
Also, this has been happening a lot, but a lot of people have been leaving because they get put on the side they don't want.
I suggest that no auto assign would make people a lot happier on the server. Even if the teams are off-balanced, Hero Assault
is just supposed to be about having fun killing the other side, where conquest is about dominating the map. Most people could care
less if there side wins. Also, you'd have your Villian Fett Noob Wannabes and Hero Pull Noob Wannabes would even out the teams mostly.
Plus, if there was more people on the other team, that's just more kills for yourself. :twisted: But it's just something to think about.

,Tatertot
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Re: Hero Assault Servers

Postby ATCStewart » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:56 pm

For future reference it would have actually helped if you posted screenshots of the rulebreakers instead of ranting here.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby TaTerToT » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I'm not ranting, I'm just simply saying that a little more admin presence on the Hero Assault server would be good.
I thought I was doing good by informing this but If I'm going to be accused of ranting by a SWBF2 ADMIN then
I won't in the future. And if you'd like some screenshots then I'll be sure to get you some.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Postby SWINE FLU » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:16 pm

So.... 35 Villains and 1 Hero is fun?

As Stewart said before, if you see a rule breaker, then post some evidence on the forums and an admin will come and sort things out for you.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby ATCStewart » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Telling us here how to run servers is ranting, there is usually an admin on everyday. You could have easily said: I think we need more admin presence on the DC server, but alas, you did not.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Postby TaTerToT » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:31 pm

I'm sorry I offended you Stewart. But I'm not telling you all how to run the server, that Is completely up to you all, so I'm sorry if you took that the wrong way. And I will get you a picture or video next time.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Postby ATCStewart » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:32 pm

You did not offend me.
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:58 pm

ATCStewart wrote:You did not offend me.

Mate, a five year old could tell you're pissed off.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:58 pm

ATCStewart wrote:Telling us here how to run servers is ranting, there is usually an admin on everyday. You could have easily said: I think we need more admin presence on the DC server, but alas, you did not.

So presenting an idea for consideration is now considered ranting? You notice how tatertot doesn't force their ideas on us instead they say "I suggest" and "But it's just something to think about."

When:
tatertot wrote: So, there really needs to be a live admin on there.
I completely agree there is time periods sometimes when there is no admin on and that is when the trouble makers show up. I don't see anyway to fix this besides getting more administrators to watch the servers.
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on..."
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Xfire: dheanssler

Postby Doves » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:04 pm

SWINE FLU wrote:So.... 35 Villains and 1 Hero is fun?

Its a 32 slot server
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II