Hero Assault Servers

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Hero Assault Servers

Postby SWINE FLU » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Drowning In Flames wrote:
SWINE FLU wrote:So.... 35 Villains and 1 Hero is fun?

Its a 32 slot server

Oops... :lol:

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby ATCStewart » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:52 pm

I apologize Tatertot, I missed that part of your post. What I had read didn't suggest anything, and I thought you were trying to tell us how to run the server. I'm very rushed today, I apologize.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby TaTerToT » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:01 pm

It's fine. I could have made myself a little more clearer to though. But it's okay.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:31 pm

tatertot wrote:Hello Guys,

I've been playing a lot on the Hero Assault server lately, mostly DC, but sometimes TX, and there have been several problems such as
team killing, kill stealing, cussing that the auto-admin won't pick up, trash talk, and every now and then a glitcher.
So, there really needs to be a live admin on there. I know everyone has stuff to do, but every time I go on there is never one on.
Also, this has been happening a lot, but a lot of people have been leaving because they get put on the side they don't want.
I suggest that no auto assign would make people a lot happier on the server. Even if the teams are off-balanced, Hero Assault
is just supposed to be about having fun killing the other side, where conquest is about dominating the map. Most people could care
less if there side wins. Also, you'd have your Villian Fett Noob Wannabes and Hero Pull Noob Wannabes would even out the teams mostly.
Plus, if there was more people on the other team, that's just more kills for yourself. :twisted: But it's just something to think about.

,Tatertot

I would have to say there is normally someone on most days on HA however there will be periods where there is no admins and in such instances I recommend screenshots/video clips of the troublemakers, this can then be matched against the logs and the player can be banned.

The KS, TKing and trash talking is always going to happen. If a player is getting harassed then this needs to be brought to the attention of the admin and/or the forums but also banter can be taken with a pinch of salt. Glitchers come and go, get banned etc. Having fun is the key to the game but there are also some who want to be slightly different from others and play differently (like no forcers), provided they don't give people a hard time then let them do this. Pull/Push/Choke etc is all part of the game, people need to come to terms with it on their own and if they don't well I really ain't going to lose sleep about it.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Please don't forget that most of us admins are part-time volunteers........I say we do a good job overall but there are going to be times in every server that no admins are on.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby TaTerToT » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 pm

I'm not saying y'all are not doing a good job, y'all do a very great job, It's just that I feel there just needs to be a little more attention to the HA server. I've admined before for another clan and I understand how you can't doing it all the time. But no, y'all are doing a good job.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 pm

HA has historically been the focus for our admin.
That's where all the glitchers hang... and the tkers... and the ksers... and the haters... and the whiners...

Our guys do the best job that can be done. You can't catch all of them all of the time
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby (SWGO)Platinum » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Tarter is right i have seen i a lot of swearing, teamkilling, and glitching more offten. :whistling:
In The words of my father..."Come to the dark side. We have Cookies."
(SWGO)Platinum
Community Member

Xfire: platinum501
Steam ID: Smolderboy

Postby TaTerToT » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Tarter? Lol, not the first time. :) I do like tarter sauce though. :lol:
TaTerToT
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:46 pm

[m'kay] me that was funny.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II