lawl hai! :3

Join our community

Re: lawl hai! :3

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:53 am

Welcome Wolvi, great to have you here!

Don't let the above post intimidate you, what Nargotah is trying to say is "Welcome to the community! Let's all be friends XOXO"
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby Wolvi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:44 am

So Notograh, what I gather from you is that your a senseless grammar nazi that trolls one step to far in trying to act like your superior then others on an online forum. Trying to make up for something? Your opinion of who I am and how I "type" does not concern me. I came here to get active in a fun consistent community in a game for which I'm quite addicted to. Obviously you have troubles expressing yourself from all the cussing you've shown and have nothing better to do then rage about someone you have and never will meet online. Your probably a 17 year old kid or a 25 year old man with a slight case of autism or maybe you just like to stick your nose in places it doesn't belong. Fact is bud, your comments are unwanted and unneeded so please stop. Btw, Notograh? That name is simply bad. Lawl.
Wolvi
Community Member

Xfire: pridewolf
Steam ID: wollvii7

Postby SWINE FLU » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:53 am

It's Nargotah.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Wolvi wrote:So Notograh, what I gather from you is that your a senseless grammar nazi that trolls one step to far in trying to act like your superior then others on an online forum. Trying to make up for something? Your opinion of who I am and how I "type" does not concern me. I came here to get active in a fun consistent community in a game for which I'm quite addicted to. Obviously you have troubles expressing yourself from all the cussing you've shown and have nothing better to do then rage about someone you have and never will meet online. Your probably a 17 year old kid or a 25 year old man with a slight case of autism or maybe you just like to stick your nose in places it doesn't belong. Fact is bud, your comments are unwanted and unneeded so please stop. Btw, Notograh? That name is simply bad. Lawl.

Now I see that you're trolling me back, and i'm going to give you some advice on that front, as you sorely need it.

1. Purposefully misspelling my name... Is not going to get anyone mad, especially me.

2. Assuming that someone's "raging" when they're just [m'kay] around on an internet forum is... Well, it's pretty stupid.

3. When you're trying to cause someone outrage by saying they have autism, go all the [m'kay] way with it. Don't be like "well you may be a 25 year old man with a very slight case of autism I guess".

4. Yes, I do enjoy raging against people that I will never meet online. ...I fail to see how this is somehow a bad thing. Did you even think about your insults before you wrote them down in a fit of undiluted rage?

5. And yeah, I am a 17 year old kid. And you know this because i've posted my age on this forum, you idiot. You aren't some kind of secret agent for managing to deduce my age from the Pictures thread.

6. Fun Fact: I completely left this forum before haas told me to come back so that I would make all the [m'kay] stupid trolls eat my [poo]. At least now you have one troll that knows what the hell he's doing rather than about 10 8 year olds spouting old memes and [poo].
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby toad » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Nargotah wrote:6. Fun Fact: I completely left this forum before haas told me to come back so that I would make all the [m'kay] stupid trolls eat my [poo]. At least now you have one troll that knows what the hell he's doing rather than about 10 8 year olds spouting old memes and [poo].

+1

I need to buy haas a beer... :th_a017:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Wolvi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:59 pm

1. Purposefully misspelling my name... Is not going to get anyone mad, especially me.

1. iloveyou <3

2. Assuming that someone's "raging" when they're just [m'kay] around on an internet forum is... Well, it's pretty stupid.

2. umadbro?

3. When you're trying to cause someone outrage by saying they have autism, go all the [m'kay] way with it. Don't be like "well you may be a 25 year old man with a very slight case of autism I guess".

3. see comment above ^

4. Yes, I do enjoy raging against people that I will never meet online. ...I fail to see how this is somehow a bad thing. Did you even think about your insults before you wrote them down in a fit of undiluted rage?

4. I suppose not but it does make you look a little more like one of those 8 year olds your trying to bully. Also didn't you already say you were not raging? cause if so, number two makes me smile ;) . Also, I wasn't mad while posting. I was a little agitated that you would actually call down someone who is trying to join SWGO. I was agitated that instead of being welcomed here, a troll, a horrible one at that, is trying to look good by insulting me before I have even made a name for myself at SWGO. Mad? Nawh.

5. And yeah, I am a 17 year old kid. And you know this because i've posted my age on this forum, you idiot. You aren't some kind of secret agent for managing to deduce my age from the Pictures thread.

5. If I knew that before posting, I wouldn't have said 25 you moron lol. I call skillz right here! I didn't even know an age/ picture section even existed before this comment. So my agent skills are pretty savvy.

6. Fun Fact: I completely left this forum before haas told me to come back so that I would make all the [m'kay] stupid trolls eat my [poo]. At least now you have one troll that knows what the hell he's doing rather than about 10 8 year olds spouting old memes and [poo].

Again, your trolling is not wanted. I dislike trolls. Why? Because they call down and needlessly insult people. Harassment. Which, I for-one am not going to tolerate. I did not come here to get walked over.

Your name is terrible but your trolling is worse.
Wolvi
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Well if you're not going to tolerate it, then I guess you'll just have to go elsewhere then. Either that or you can suck it up, stop being a little [female dog], and deal with it you [m'kay] ninny.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:35 pm

I must say, the forums were indeed dull without nargs presence. You aren't being harassed wolvi. These forums are about having fun (except when certain people from another unnamed community show up).
Feel free to feed the troll, just don't stick your fingers through the fence :punk:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby ATCStewart » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby Wolvi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Lol, I know I wasn't being any better then he for replying the way I did both times. I just like to show that anyone can successfully troll and it isn't fun to be on the bitter end. Though, chock this up as a win for you Narg. I am uninterested in SWGO if this is what I can expect. Cya's around in JBA! Newest main name is Kyza_
Wolvi
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello