lawl hai! :3

Join our community

Re: lawl hai! :3

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Wolvi wrote:Lol, I know I wasn't being any better then he for replying the way I did both times. I just like to show that anyone can successfully troll and it isn't fun to be on the bitter end. Though, chock this up as a win for you Narg. I am uninterested in SWGO if this is what I can expect. Cya's around in JBA! Newest main name is Kyza_

Wait, you actually were trying to troll? ...PFFFFFFFFFFFT. Oh god, wow. Yeah, I suppose you should leave since you're being harassed so badly. Hell, TOM has thicker skin than you, and he is literally like eleven years old. If you haven't realized that i'm pretty much SWGO's "sad clown" yet, then i'm fairly sure you're the one with the raging autism, man.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Commander Sparrow » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Notograh? I would've called him Nargotard myself. Then I would put it into a sentence like this "Nargotard, please sit down and shut the [m'kay] up. Thank you :3"
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby fightingclam » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:51 pm

AgentSmith_#38 wrote:Notograh? I would've called him Nargotard myself. Then I would put it into a sentence like this "Nargotard, please sit down and shut the [m'kay] up. Thank you :3"

Don't turn into Tom :twisted:
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:51 pm

AgentSmith_#38 wrote:Notograh? I would've called him Nargotard myself. Then I would put it into a sentence like this "Nargotard, please sit down and shut the [m'kay] up. Thank you :3"

Come now babe, only about seventeen people have used that joke. Besides, I thought we were tight bro. :(
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Commander Sparrow » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Nargotah wrote:

Come now babe, only about seventeen people have used that joke. Besides, I thought we were tight bro. :(

Really? Darn, I didn't know. We're tight, it's just that you're too much fun so I had to say something. I meant nothing of it, No offence intended :mrgreen:. Most of the things I'll probably say here is all fun in games! It's all "4 teh lulz".

I should probably make a Hello thread too.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Previous

Return to Say Hello