Always...

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Always...

Postby (SWGO)KT » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:48 pm

I was reading this and I was like oh he's just gonna tell his story and complain a bit... then BOOM. To start cussing and talking [poo]. Look, Matt said you had TKd other people. ADMINS read these posts, don't make a story up... That's [poo]. So before you come back wash your mouth with some soap and FYI your the only stupid ass here. Not the Admins.
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby Heatmaster78 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Looks like this guy has been sufficently trololololololed on.

Oh wait, Narg has yet to post. Let's wait for the trolling God and call this thread quits. :clap:
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Hell, I don't see what I could add to this. Even MATT trolled this [m'kay].
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Heatmaster78 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:40 pm

I also love the fact that he hasn't posted since the original post.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Postby Richdog » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:18 pm

I keep seeing guys post on here complaining about the admins and I almost have to root for the underdog. One of them has to win eventually... right?
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby David_rules » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:03 am

L-O-L is all I can say. After reading one or two posts I truly realize how smart of an idea it was to post this here. I didn't honestly care about the ban, but I thought it would be funny to see some reactions. I think Toad was the best. Toad when you can get on my level then we can have this talk about balls dropping, until then keep reaching. Anyways! It was funny to read some, 14 replies too! That was quick!
David_rules
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 am

David_rules wrote:tl;dr You guys all suck, I start fights on the internet cause I am super tough right?

... why did anyone take this guy seriously after this bit?
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:08 am

I seriously took it as "oh look, another douche"
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Heatmaster78 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:24 am

David_rules wrote:L-O-L is all I can say. After reading one or two posts I truly realize how smart of an idea it was to post this here. I didn't honestly care about the ban, but I thought it would be funny to see some reactions. I think Toad was the best. Toad when you can get on my level then we can have this talk about balls dropping, until then keep reaching. Anyways! It was funny to read some, 14 replies too! That was quick!

If you really didn't care, then you shouldn't have posted here and saved yourself the humiliation.

Go complain on some other site's forums where TL;DR posts are allowed.

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Postby toad » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 am

David_rules wrote:L-O-L is all I can say. After reading one or two posts I truly realize how smart of an idea it was to post this here. I didn't honestly care about the ban, but I thought it would be funny to see some reactions. I think Toad was the best. Toad when you can get on my level then we can have this talk about balls dropping, until then keep reaching. Anyways! It was funny to read some, 14 replies too! That was quick!

I understood the reason you posted here or I would not have replied the way I did. I would like to point out that you stopped reading posts after mine. Also I have never been on your level because my IQ has never been that low. Regardless, that "how to be a man" chat you so desperately need will have to wait. It is going to take awhile for me to [m'kay] that fat [female dog] you call mom. So in the meantime keep scratching your crotch, maybe your balls will drop. I still holding out hope that fat [female dog] you call mom realized her mistake and made you a eunuch.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II