Admins Abusing Power

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Admins Abusing Power

Postby Heatmaster78 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 pm

"i killed a guy then was repeatedly attacking him even though he was dead, just to show off my power"
What power? You have no power.

"anyway (swgo)kren was my bait one lvel, i was totally destroying him"
No one "destroys" Kren. He destroys you. :mrgreen:

"so the next game i was heroes and i killed him once, so then he switched me to the other team. im pretty sure thats abusing power"
No, this is not abusing admin power. This is preventing you from Kill Stealing, TKing, TPing, etc. so on and so forth. I would look at it as your warning for doing all that you did.

No one is going to listen if you don't even use the bare minimum for punctuation. You'll just look disorganized, unprofessional, and a little kid who has no reason to be here ranting. So just bugger off, no one here wants to hear you [female dog] about Kren moving you to the other team. Suck it up and take it like a man.
I could go on, but I preffer not to.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:27 am

Am I the only one who sees the elephant in the room?

Look at the guy's fake SWGO tags, how lame is that?
[SWGO]
{SWGC}

People used to do that with -)G(- all the time. Make it look real close but not quite. Idiots like these are ALWAYS trouble makers who think they are original.

We admins do have an unpublished policy regarding team swapping, and if you're causing the game to be unbalanced we have every right to swap you. And it's not just pullers. I've swapped people because the villains were dominating and the heroes needed help.

/bleh to this one.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:12 am

-)G(-Mawk wrote:Am I the only one who sees the elephant in the room?

Look at the guy's fake SWGO tags, how lame is that?
[SWGO]
{SWGC}

Its Star Wars Gaming Community. The saddest excuse for a "community" I've ever seen.
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby TaTerToT » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:41 pm

I'm not saying that what he did to you admins were wrong. And i thing y'all handled it the right way. But, I think you have no reason to accuse him of using fake SWGO tags. U have no business at all telling him that. And I think it's a nice community. That's HIS CLAN, NOT YOURS. And you don't see him calling SWGO a crappy clan. But that's just my opinion of the situation. But, I also think as a Admin Mawk you should be a little more mature about these situations. Not taunting him. You admins put this forum on here for people to share what they think. Just a few simple explinations would be in order. Not by taunting him, and allowing other people to taunt him. And letting some of your own call him a cuss word. And it doesn't matter if its censored. It means the same thing and hurts people feelings. And Heatmaster, i've been freinds with you for awhile, but I feel that your comments wre immature, insulting, and quite stupid for a "mature" person for you to talk that way.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:06 pm

tatertot wrote:I'm not saying that what he did to you admins were wrong. And i thing y'all handled it the right way. But, I think you have no reason to accuse him of using fake SWGO tags. U have no business at all telling him that. And I think it's a nice community. That's HIS CLAN, NOT YOURS. And you don't see him calling SWGO a crappy clan. But that's just my opinion of the situation. But, I also think as a Admin Mawk you should be a little more mature about these situations. Not taunting him. You admins put this forum on here for people to share what they think. Just a few simple explinations would be in order. Not by taunting him, and allowing other people to taunt him. And letting some of your own call him a cuss word. And it doesn't matter if its censored. It means the same thing and hurts people feelings. And Heatmaster, i've been freinds with you for awhile, but I feel that your comments wre immature, insulting, and quite stupid for a "mature" person for you to talk that way.

Deal with it, [m'kay].
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby TaTerToT » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:15 pm

:stupid: Another example is above. ^ ^ ^ ^
TaTerToT
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 pm

The player is now unbanned so let's see what happens next.

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Heatmaster78 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 pm

tatertot wrote:I'm not saying that what he did to you admins were wrong. And i thing y'all handled it the right way. But, I think you have no reason to accuse him of using fake SWGO tags. U have no business at all telling him that. And I think it's a nice community. That's HIS CLAN, NOT YOURS. And you don't see him calling SWGO a crappy clan. But that's just my opinion of the situation. But, I also think as a Admin Mawk you should be a little more mature about these situations. Not taunting him. You admins put this forum on here for people to share what they think. Just a few simple explinations would be in order. Not by taunting him, and allowing other people to taunt him. And letting some of your own call him a cuss word. And it doesn't matter if its censored. It means the same thing and hurts people feelings. And Heatmaster, i've been freinds with you for awhile, but I feel that your comments wre immature, insulting, and quite stupid for a "mature" person for you to talk that way.

Well some people deserve to be talked to in certain ways.
I don't talk to you like that, so why should you be complaining about what I say to other people.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby TaTerToT » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Who say's he deserved to be talked to like that? You had no business to talk to him like that way. He's my friend. I agree, he deserved the ban for what he did, and that's completely fair, but I don't let people taunt my freinds this way without me saying something about it, even if you are my friend. And Narg I could care less about your input. Ur title as : Community Troll really fits you you know? I'm done on this topic.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:07 am

tatertot wrote:Who say's he deserved to be talked to like that? You had no business to talk to him like that way. He's my friend. I agree, he deserved the ban for what he did, and that's completely fair, but I don't let people taunt my freinds this way without me saying something about it, even if you are my friend. And Narg I could care less about your input. Ur title as : Community Troll really fits you you know? I'm done on this topic.

Maybe you should, I dunno, get friends that aren't [m'kay] idiots? Also, your input is worse even less than [m'kay] mine. Learn how to type actual [m'kay] words, and then we can talk, kid.
[m'kay]
MVP

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II