Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 pm

well i seem to like this NNA server rules :twisted:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Re: Possibility

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:55 pm

{JOG}Neji wrote:Well in this VIP, I intend to allow every aspect of the game in it. That means slow run, perfect block, infinite choke, wall runs, pulling, etc etc.

I don't think allowing infinite choke is good idea because it is glitching and using a power the game never intended you to have. What qualifications would there be for being allowed to play on the server?

Matt-Chicago wrote:I'm on the fence about making an SWGO VIP server, maybe we could run a poll about who might play there.

I definitely agree that you should run a poll (is this public poll?).

{JOG}Neji wrote:As for a password and potential admins for it, I don't know yet.

Looking for an admin? :whistling:
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on..."
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Xfire: dheanssler

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 pm

{JOG}Neji wrote:As for a password and potential admins for it, I don't know yet.

Well since it would be SWGO VIP i think the SWGO admins would admin it.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (SWGO)KT » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 pm

I'm not to keen on this perfect block and infinite stuff but everything else I'm all for!
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby {JOG}Neji » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:50 am

I'm down for pretty much allowing anything used in the current meta on PS2. The highest level of play allows those types of rules. The reason I thought up of SWGO VIP is because it's the largest community in the game. Lol.

As for admins, I don't know anybody on PC other than Ferrari (in terms of friendship anyways). We will see. ^_^
Retired SWBF2 (PS2) Official 1on1 matches with a record of 300-1

Once a failure, always a failure.

Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me.

Your destiny is to lose!

All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose.

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Xfire: Lorchlis

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:46 am

Hmmm, interesting idea. I personally think that if we could mod the server, I'd try to stop force pulling... because let's face it - Force pulling is annoying. I mean I've had some pretty frustrating moments where I'd try to escape but only to be pulled back into the action over and over.. the horror :-| . But other than that, I'm all for it!
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby Corpse » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Sounds like fun, but I'd contest the following rules.

-Spawn camping should be allowed.
-Double pulling should be allowed.
-There shouldn't be any complex system of how many chokers/pullers are allowed on the map. Just let people play how they want. If it ends up getting too one-sided in favour of the heroes due to a large amount of double pulling, then just get some heroes to be on villains for the rest of the round.
-Perfect block (I presume you mean Centre Block/CB), should be allowed in any circumstance, not just what you're calling "defensive tactics".

I'm not asking to admin this server, but if you'd like me to do so, then I'd be willing. (Assuming I'm "pro" enough to be allowed in). :roll: :whistling:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)KT » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Oh see I thought that Perfect block meant unbreakable block anyplace on the map.,., haha it's CB..
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:52 pm

(SWGO)KT wrote:Oh see I thought that Perfect block meant unbreakable block anyplace on the map.,., haha it's CB..

>Synonyms.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby {JOG}Neji » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:42 pm

It's perfect block on PS2, so that's what I go by.

I am all for allowing double pull, but it just makes the teams too 1 sided. If there's 5 heroes and 4 of them are double pulling what balance is there? Overall I don't care what we do anyways.

This is my two cents with spawn camping - Give your opponent the chance to at least leave their spawn and have the chance to fight. Where's the fun in this game when you just sit on a roof in ones spawn and consistently kill them without actually fighting them? Dishonorable, boring, and skilless in my opinion.

CB - While it's a useful tactic to survive a lot of situations, the fact people will sit there and just blockwhore you until your done attacking and kill you... That is showing disrespect because you can't actually fight them. You need to block for a kill. Personally when I block somebody's combo I gtfo and regain my composure lol.

We'll see what goes down.
Retired SWBF2 (PS2) Official 1on1 matches with a record of 300-1

Once a failure, always a failure.

Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me.

Your destiny is to lose!

All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose.

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Xfire: Lorchlis

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II