Possibility

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Possibility

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:00 pm

haasd0gg wrote:I'd just like to point out how funny it is that people already want admin on a hypothetical server.
I am laughing.

You have to get admins sometime. Might as well predetermine.

As for the sever, I probably won't play on it. I have my own community server that I think is just fine. Maybe if it was conquest but...
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby {JOG}Neji » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:27 am

Roof camping... no such thing lol. I don't intend to ban any specific area of the map.

Spawn killing if your blatantly sitting there just to spawn kill all day, yes that is not allowed... But if you are leaving the enemy spawn and they go offense on you, by any means kill them and move along. Lol.

Let's look at it... Double pull is more overpowered then choke. That's a given. Infinite choke is still inferior to it, so I see no reason to disallow it. Heroes have push and pull, villains have push, choke, and lightning. It still favors the heroes more because of pulling, so not allowing infinite choke drags down the villains even more.

And yeah but cb abuse I mean if you go to a corner and just block until somebody finishes their combo to kill them you will get banned. That's cowardice, dishonorable, and total lack of respect for the player.

I will come up with a complete rule set soon. I just want to hear what people have to say.

As for how to get access to the VIP list... I don't care who you are. If your in SWGO, your allowed. If you visit this site and find the topic, your allowed in. I basically just don't want John12345blueredgreen, Player 1, Thomas68fryingpan, and complete bottom tier players in there. I want to have all solid players so we can play a real game and have some real fun. :P

It will be a good opportunity for a lot of players to improve because they will be around players their level and better than them. I think it would be winwin.
Retired SWBF2 (PS2) Official 1on1 matches with a record of 300-1

Once a failure, always a failure.

Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me.

Your destiny is to lose!

All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose.

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Xfire: Lorchlis

Postby KOko » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:16 pm

{JOG}Neji wrote:If there's 5 heroes and 4 of them are double pulling...
when you just sit on a roof in ones spawn and consistently kill them without actually fighting them...
people will sit there and just blockwhore you until your done attacking and kill you...

Then it's not a VIP server but the regular noob-mixed one. I doubt any VIP player will have to use any of those "tactics".
Just mind who you allow in.

What you keep forgetting is that you cannot just come here and force people to your rules. Won't work. Ever.
PC had his own history, just as you had yours on PS2. The community estabilished own rules here just as you did with yours on PS2.
If you want your rules on your private PC server it's OK, just dont pretend to use SWGO tags.
If you want it to be SWGO branded one, then accept PC rules and invite people who will eventually be good players enough to not abuse game exploits.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby {JOG}Neji » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm not trying to force anybody to play any rules. I've been open to opinions this entire time. Lol.

Your destiny is to lose!

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:01 am

I just want an SWGO Server to play on where the host doesn't keep [m'kay] up the signal or service.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby fightingclam » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:55 pm

WD-40 wrote:I just want an SWGO Server to play on where the host doesn't keep [m'kay] up the signal or service.

:clap: +1
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby Darth Crater » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:03 am

Andrewand wrote:Looks at watch* Yep, three years too late! :P
The last time that anyone from the high tier was active would have been the last prize tournament.

Huh, a spam(mer/bot) that steals a post from earlier in the topic? ... Too clever for my liking. On forums with more traffic, this might not even get caught.

On topic - not a fan of the proposed ruleset, but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Andrewand wrote:Yeah, umm I am too lazy to make up my own post so ummm I will just copy someone elses. Aren't I smart? Nobody will ever notice. Well here I go...
Looks at watch* Yep, three years too late! :P The last time that anyone from the high tier was active would have been the last prize tournament.

Dude are you a spammer? :spam: Just copying people's post and your signature "Wholesale Gucci Shoes" and "Nike Shox Shoes" (with links). Are you trying to sell us something?
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on..."
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Xfire: dheanssler

Postby fightingclam » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Just like that replica watch guy :spamr:
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby {JOG}Neji » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 am

How about this one... If I modded choke to do no damage whatsoever, would you guys be down for allowing the use of infinite?

Just an idea.

Your destiny is to lose!

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II