Ban

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Ban

Postby General_Madine » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:02 pm

I was recently banned from SWGO following certain comments I made in the game. A user by name of Obi-Wan_Kenobi took screenies of my comments and submitted them to SWGO, from which followed the ban. What is not known is that these comments I made were in retaliation to abuse by aforementioned user and others too, regarding my belief in the Theory of Evolution over Creationism. I do not have any screenshots of these prior incidents because I was not aware of the screenshot capability. However, I ask SWGO to understand that I would never have made such comments without just cause. I had to stand up for myself and not let other people walk all over me unconfronted. Can one not understand that? I would like to know the nature of my current ban and I would like it to be known that it is an unfair ban, as I was only retaliating to abuse from Obi-Wan_Kenobi and others that was undoubtedly ban-worthy.
General_Madine
Community N00b

Re: Ban

Postby Corpse » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:09 pm

I agree with you that creationism is complete [poo]. But some of your responses contained profanity which is not accepted on SWGO's servers. In future, please try to limit your trolling to more child-friendly language, at the very least.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Well for the reason of your ban look to this thread.
http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2871

Now about debating creationism, since this is a topic made to argue, debate(call it whatever you want) i don't want to go off topic so soon.
So just make a new thread here: http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=17
And there i can use modern cience to show you why i don't think Creationism is [poo]

Ps. in one of the pictures you said "no creationism, no heaven" please do remind that there is a diffrence to creationism and religions that talk about it.

MT :ugeek:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby toad » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Yes bring that junk here, I need a good pointless argument, I am bored.

Oh how long is the ban?
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby {JOG}Neji » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:32 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:Well for the reason of your ban look to this thread.
http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2871

Now about debating creationism, since this is a topic made to argue, debate(call it whatever you want) i don't want to go off topic so soon.
So just make a new thread here: http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=17
And there i can use modern cience to show you why i don't think Creationism is [poo]

Ps. in one of the pictures you said "no creationism, no heaven" please do remind that there is a diffrence to creationism and religions that talk about it.

MT :ugeek:

Lol, you dug your own grave when you came here talking about an unfair ban.
Retired SWBF2 (PS2) Official 1on1 matches with a record of 300-1

Once a failure, always a failure.

Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me.

Your destiny is to lose!

All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose.

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Xfire: Lorchlis

Postby Bocca » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:47 am

i have no first-hand knowledge about this chapter but you were nearly banned in a completely unrelated episode earlier this week while i was on...maybe acquiesce for now?
Did anyone see which way that guy went?
Bocca
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: boccaxfire

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:31 am

Yesterday he was online impersonating braz, a pity he left before my rm picked him up.
Just warning here madine, impetsonating Swgo members, especially their admins can get you a perma-ban, regardless if you change names or not, we'll just keep the ip date in our database, you can change your ip, but not the location it's aiming to. :twisted:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:31 am

I think I have a solution for you: pry the "t" key off of your keyboard. That should fix your problem. Also, you might heed the rules regarding attacking team mates. You were recently kicked for that on HA. I know this because you were tking me repeatedly. Instead of being an ass, try playing the game for fun.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby toad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 am

Duel of Fates wrote:I think I have a solution for you: pry the "t" key off of your keyboard.

That would solve a great deal of problems :innocent:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Mace Hindu » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:19 am

Duel of Fates wrote:I think I have a solution for you: pry the "t" key off of your keyboard. That should fix your problem.

Made me lol :)
In case you guys havent noticed he hasnt replied yet and you are all basically saying the same thing so just best to leave it be and if he comes back THEN you can continue to go on about his past offences
(SWGO)^Mace Hindu^-GMRZ-
Representing for New Zealand SWBF2 since 2006
Mace Hindu
Community Member

Xfire: thepowerofhindu

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II