Ban

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Ban

Postby ATCStewart » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:22 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:Yesterday he was online impersonating braz, a pity he left before my rm picked him up.
Just warning here madine, impetsonating Swgo members, especially their admins can get you a perma-ban, regardless if you change names or not, we'll just keep the ip date in our database, you can change your ip, but not the location it's aiming to. :twisted:

It did get him a perma, look again.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm

In my defense, I was honestly trying to keep the situation under control but he insisted on arguing more. People were starting to get upset and I was getting annoyed. I asked him to stop and calm down, but he failed to comply.

So yeah, all I can say is: So uncivilised.

Oh, and in case people didn't know, I was playing under the name of Obi-Wan Kenobi in the past 17 days or so but now I have returned back to my old name: Com.AgentSmith_#38.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:14 am

Not much to say on this one, you're welcome to come back if you can keep your language under control, follow the rules, and don't impersonate other players.
Let us know when you're willing to do that Madine.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II