Alternative methods of getting onto roofs in hero assault.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Alternative methods of getting onto roofs in hero assaul

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Mandalore wrote:Lol, I haven't really played on the SWGO servers since the first six months of playing. I played on them for the first time about two weeks ago and my scores were the best in the server (played with you and MD). I think this was when Stewart kicked me. :P

And to be honest, most players really haven't gotten better. The meta game also hasn't really progressed since 2008, and the players who were at the pinnacle then would still be the pinnacle now if they returned to playing.

I do agree about the lag thing though, anything over 150+ is murder. I stopped playing on the force servers because they were starting to lag annoying at around 120 ping. I've played on some Euro servers before for ESL so I feel your pain. xD

Lag has been a real pain recently, when it's good the lag is around 160+ and when it is bad it is up and sometimes over 200. Playing against someone with a ping of below 100 can prove difficult or equally anyone who lags alot 250+

I was curious about when I played over this last year against you as I can't remember that, must be getting old so I decided to check the stat's :wheelchair: like MD :lol: The last time u were on SWGO HA (DC) was under the name of {MM}Mandalore was earlier this year (27/02/2011) and I was not playing that game if I am reading the stats right :mrgreen: I could not find anyting for SWGO HA (TX) either. So next time you decided to frequent the server let me, Corpse and Neji know and I'm sure we will give u a game, that's if you can cope with mid-tier players :whistling: :lol:

Did i0n go under the name of Captain Mazda or was that someone else?

Anyway hope to see you online sometime Mandi

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby ATCStewart » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Lag's getting worse, I'm starting to get ping-kick warning messages.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby Mandalore » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:28 pm

I haven't seen iOn on the SWGO force server ever, I think. The last time I played with him in a pub was when GFAQ and MM split that no force server. And even then I might just be imagining it. By the time I started playing the game the only thing iOn ever really did was matches.
And I <3 mid tier players Kren, I was just putting forth my not so humble opinion. ^_^ I will admit in force I'm not the greatest by any measure, because I simply don't have the patience for it.

To be honest, Mace, the only arrows player who ever really "wowwed" me would be ^Blade^. Love that guy. And of course some of the {MM}/^^ hybrids like Imperius whose my boy as well. Probably the best Euro no force HvV player. Cyk was solid in no block, but in block on he wasn't that great. Never seen him play force.
Within [GFAQ] iOn and Exor were the clear stand outs. Stinger was pretty knowledgeable about the game and he was solid as well. Can't remember any other names at this point. Sssss and Uzi were supposed to be really good but they never impressed me, granted I never saw them at their peaks.

Edit: Kren trying searching for (SWGO) Swbf2, that would be the profile I used last. I know I played with you, MD, and Stewart last. I know this because I thought you were the one who kicked me and I was livid. :)
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby Mace Hindu » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:07 am

Cyk was one of the most solid vaders i ever played or saw play. as you say crap in block on but just on character skill alone he wiped out, umm yeah blade was a boss i loved his luke and mace

Umm about i0n, i saw him on the GFAQ/MM alliance server once when exor was on and i also saw him once when sinty was on.

What about ^Mercenary^ ? he was [GFAQ]^Mercenary^ when he trialed me for arrows and i think he went to MM later??? his dooku was very solid from what i remember, but i was a wee noob back then so my memories could just be filled with awe.
And while craz was never arrows he has always accepted the position of being called an honorary arrow, and he was damn good
(SWGO)^Mace Hindu^-GMRZ-
Representing for New Zealand SWBF2 since 2006
Mace Hindu
Community Member

Xfire: thepowerofhindu

Postby Mandalore » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm talking arrow only players. Mercenary was good but not top tier. Craz I never consider an arrow just because his play style is literally the same as mine and his attitude is nothing like I think of when I think Arrow. But yes, Craz is top tier, at least with non-CD characters.

COMMANDER OTTO:
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby Mace Hindu » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 am

Lol when craz left this game a few months ago, no force died for good. i rarely play it now, there is just no one worth the time
(SWGO)^Mace Hindu^-GMRZ-
Representing for New Zealand SWBF2 since 2006
Mace Hindu
Community Member

Xfire: thepowerofhindu

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Well since no-force is dead why don't you try to beat the exploiters in ha.
I mean i loved my 15minute duel with stelio yesterday, vader vs yoda.

It simply consisted in 15minutes of him jumping from roof to roof or running and then trying to pull me up :lol:
Sad i got shot 3 times by a bot wookie from behind, lol did more damage then stelio.

i alwayes love some no-force fight with stew, yanny etc.. But other then that it get's too serios.

If all else fails go to conquest.
Only thing you have to worry about is being det rushed, lucky a det trow has better range :twisted:

Mt
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby KOko » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:35 pm

And they say Gs were elitists once... gosh...
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Yeah, they've got nothing on you, Koko.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Mandalore » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Says the guy who "retired" *giggles*

COMMANDER OTTO:
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II