(SWGO) Hero No Force *new*

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: (SWGO) Hero No Force *new*

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:41 am

Draigun wrote:If eyes can't make the mod (which I doubt it), I can modify the one I made for =SotG= to fit SWGO's needs.

Altough i think your intencions are well(or i'm too trusting like alwayes) i doubt anyone will EVER allow files modded by you to work on SWGO servers...
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby {JOG}Neji » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:07 am

Y'all are mean... Dx
Retired SWBF2 (PS2) Official 1on1 matches with a record of 300-1

Once a failure, always a failure.

Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me.

Your destiny is to lose!

All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose.

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Xfire: Lorchlis

Postby Bryant » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:32 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
Draigun wrote:If eyes can't make the mod (which I doubt it), I can modify the one I made for =SotG= to fit SWGO's needs.

Altough i think your intencions are well(or i'm too trusting like alwayes) i doubt anyone will EVER allow files modded by you to work on SWGO servers...

Well, Draigun's mod could simply be inspected by someone - like myself. If he explained what he modified, I should be able to check it rather quickly against the originals to make sure everything's good.
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby Draigun » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:51 am

Bryant wrote:

Well, Draigun's mod could simply be inspected by someone - like myself. If he explained what he modified, I should be able to check it rather quickly against the originals to make sure everything's good.

If you guys are serious for making an official no-force server, then I would be more than happy to. I would need a list of specific modifications that we can possibly have.

Bryant, if this does happen, I will hand them over to you for inspection and comparison.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:41 am

Bryant wrote:

Seems fair to me.

We can start with disabling force powers.
After that we have to choose about saber trow, jet packs, and being able to change classes while in-game
Last edited by (SWGO)Minas_Thirith on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Corpse » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 am

If I were you Draigun, I wouldn't spend my time doing something to help out a bunch of players that don't trust you at all, and in some cases dislike you.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Corpse wrote:If I were you Draigun, I wouldn't spend my time doing something to help out a bunch of players that don't trust you at all, and in some cases dislike you.

thank God you aren't him... :innocent:
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby TaTerToT » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am

And it's filled with a bunch of forcers, glitchers, team killing, spawn killing, kill stealking, rule breakers, cussers, and fools already... Other than that.... Beast Server! :wheelchair:
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II