All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: LCG RAGE!

Postby Gogolometro » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:57 am

I am here...I was (SWGO)J@mes.
Gogolometro
Community Member

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 am

[m'kay] wrote:There are no aimbots available for SWBFII.
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:02 am

tatertot wrote:I'm not even going to talk to you. And I'm not going to start anything up again over you. U had no idea what happened. Ur a jerk and ur title really fits u. I'm not discussing this anymore. We both apologized and it is solved. We are cool and we had played again and had fun. So, just shut up u and ur immature self. That's all I have to say about this. U troll nearly everyone on here and ur just a jerk.

Hmm... Intriguing that you say that everyone in your clan respects people, and yet when I make a point against your rampant stupidity, suddenly you start calling me a jerk and immature? Good to see that your discipline is so well-maintained that you can't even hold it in when someone on an internet forum talks [poo] about you. Gotta love hypocrites.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby TaTerToT » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:14 am

Because.. u r not worth to be respected... i was done respecting you a while ago buddy.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby TaTerToT » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:16 am

If u disrespect people.. why should they respect you back? I can understand someone who just does it once or twice... but u DO IT ALL THE TIME! This enite site is filled with u instulting people. Like i said, ur title fits u.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:21 am

tatertot wrote:If u disrespect people.. why should they respect you back? I can understand someone who just does it once or twice... but u DO IT ALL THE TIME! This enite site is filled with u instulting people. Like i said, ur title fits u.

You are a clan built around respecting people and believing in God. And apparently not knowing how to type in [m'kay] English. Regardless, you have broken one of your clan's most inherent values because of some [derriere orifice] on a forum. Honestly? You're pathetic. Even when put under the absolute least amount of stress, you can't hold to your ideals.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby TaTerToT » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:27 am

I have always been taught to respect people and stand up for myself. But this game as really introduced me to people like you. You won't listen to anything... U always try to find the negative in things.... Ur just pitiful. These people on here put up with it.. well I'm not. There's no reason i should respect you.. becuase I cant! Becuase you won';t do it back.. ur like a child! And this Flame War ends here. I'm done talking to you. I've done what was supposed to be done in this forum and I don;'t care what u have to say about it. I dont care abotu anything u say. I'm done. And I'm sorry to the SWGO Admins and Members that this has started up and they've had to read this. I'm sorry. But I just had to get that out. But i'm done with it. End of story. .
TaTerToT
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:02 am

tatertot wrote:I have always been taught to respect people and stand up for myself. But this game as really introduced me to people like you. You won't listen to anything... U always try to find the negative in things.... Ur just pitiful. These people on here put up with it.. well I'm not. There's no reason i should respect you.. becuase I cant! Becuase you won';t do it back.. ur like a child! And this Flame War ends here. I'm done talking to you. I've done what was supposed to be done in this forum and I don;'t care what u have to say about it. I dont care abotu anything u say. I'm done. And I'm sorry to the SWGO Admins and Members that this has started up and they've had to read this. I'm sorry. But I just had to get that out. But i'm done with it. End of story. .

What a truly sad human being, to be completely unable to stand firm to your own values. I hope you enjoy your rationalization, because guess what?

You know i'm right.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Heatmaster78 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:03 am

tatertot wrote:I have always been taught to respect people and stand up for myself. But this game as really introduced me to people like you. You won't listen to anything... U always try to find the negative in things.... Ur just pitiful. These people on here put up with it.. well I'm not. There's no reason i should respect you.. becuase I cant! Becuase you won';t do it back.. ur like a child! And this Flame War ends here. I'm done talking to you. I've done what was supposed to be done in this forum and I don;'t care what u have to say about it. I dont care abotu anything u say. I'm done. And I'm sorry to the SWGO Admins and Members that this has started up and they've had to read this. I'm sorry. But I just had to get that out. But i'm done with it. End of story. .

Tater,

Don't feed the troll.

~Heat
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:10 am

tatertot wrote:If u disrespect people.. why should they respect you back? I can understand someone who just does it once or twice... but u DO IT ALL THE TIME! This enite site is filled with u instulting people. Like i said, ur title fits u.

If you truly were raised as a good Christian, than you should note the hypocrisy you have shown. Turn the other cheek brother. A true Christian shows respect, even unto those who deserve none. Please do not throw your "religious" teachings around as a shield to protect your stupidity.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II