(SWGO)Killer46

Join our community

Re: (SWGO)Killer46

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:01 pm

(SWGO)Killer46 wrote:Look m'kay! I have never insulted anyone here or u! I am not a goddamn idiot! I am sure some people will be my friends here. You should learn not to insult here too. I am not going to harrass, tk, ks, or say banned words ever again! Unless i'm told to lol, but im serious. I wont glitch either. I am an expert at SWB2! You havent seen anything from me yet. Just dont insult me again plz.

I am glad to hear you aren't going to do all that stuff I just hope you are telling the truth.

As for [m'kay]:
Don't even talk to him...
AgentSmith_#38 is right, even though [m'kay] is a major [derriere orifice] it is best not to talk to him unless you are "counter trolling" him.
He can keep this going all day without any reasoning.

Found a picture of [m'kay]/Nargotah:
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on..."
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Xfire: dheanssler

Postby (SWGO)Killer46 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Did i say i want trouble? No! I'm not looking for trouble, i'm just gonna ignore you. So dont bother getting messages from me anymore, agentsmith. :action-smiley-043:
(SWGO)Killer46
Community Member

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 pm

(SWGO)Killer46 wrote:Did i say i want trouble? No! I'm not looking for trouble, i'm just gonna ignore you. So dont bother getting messages from me anymore, agentsmith. :action-smiley-043:

Seriously? :lol: You ignore the guy who actually tries to offer good advice and not the guy who's trolling you? And quite frankly, I couldn't care less if you did ignore me. You sir, are a real dumb ass, Well done!
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Re: Fixer

Postby (SWGO)Killer46 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Oh thnx fixer. He does sound like a trolling-asshole. i didnt mean to threat agentsmith, but im just frustrated. By the way, i have some trouble makers i would like to report to you. (Clears throat), one of them is named Hawk defender. He tried to tk me 2 times. He tked me once, and tried to do it again, even when i said stop. He did do it twice suddenly. Another is named LukazBR. He called a lot of players, even me, a ''son of a [female dog]''. He also said the f word a few times as well. I just cant wait `till those 2 farters stop, or to get banned possibly :dots:
(SWGO)Killer46
Community Member

Re: AgentSmith

Postby (SWGO)Killer46 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Agent smith. Are we friends? yes or no? If no, plz tell me what i can do to get u as my friend, or y u wont. :whistling:
(SWGO)Killer46
Community Member

Postby Heatmaster78 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:53 pm

(SWGO)Killer46 wrote:Oh thnx fixer. He does sound like a trolling-asshole. i didnt mean to threat agentsmith, but im just frustrated. By the way, i have some trouble makers i would like to report to you. (Clears throat), one of them is named Hawk defender. He tried to tk me 2 times. He tked me once, and tried to do it again, even when i said stop. He did do it twice suddenly. Another is named LukazBR. He called a lot of players, even me, a ''son of a [female dog]''. He also said the f word a few times as well. I just cant wait `till those 2 farters stop, or to get banned possibly :dots:

I don't think anyone is going to beleive you until you get some sort of evidence like a screenshot or video from Xfire.

Also, don't feed the troll(s) if you want to survive in these forums.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:58 pm

(SWGO)Killer46 wrote:Agent smith. Are we friends? yes or no? If no, plz tell me what i can do to get u as my friend, or y u wont. :whistling:

As long as you don't get in my way, then we're cool, man :mrgreen:. Screw around or break the rules again, and I'll cut your balls off and feed them to Nargotah. :gunsmilie: Oh, I should also mention, I might attempt to troll you at some point.

Here's something you should do though, it'll help a bit - download Xfire and take screenshots from there. Report them to the "report glitchers and trouble makers" thread. The screenshots are a must, these provide solid evidence.

Here's some helpful tips I should add in:

Don't take things too seriously. This is a forum that supports an old game. We're gamers. We like to have fun and mess about.
Using proper grammar, spelling and punctuation makes you sound smart even though you might not be.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby (SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:20 pm

AgentSmith_#38 wrote:If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Here that [m'kay]?
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on..."
-John F. Kennedy

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer
Community Member

Xfire: dheanssler

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:08 pm

(SWGO)RC-1140_Fixer wrote:
(SWGO)Killer46 wrote:Look m'kay! I have never insulted anyone here or u! I am not a goddamn idiot! I am sure some people will be my friends here. You should learn not to insult here too. I am not going to harrass, tk, ks, or say banned words ever again! Unless i'm told to lol, but im serious. I wont glitch either. I am an expert at SWB2! You havent seen anything from me yet. Just dont insult me again plz.

I am glad to hear you aren't going to do all that stuff I just hope you are telling the truth.

As for [m'kay]:
Don't even talk to him...
AgentSmith_#38 is right, even though [m'kay] is a major [derriere orifice] it is best not to talk to him unless you are "counter trolling" him.
He can keep this going all day without any reasoning.

Found a picture of [m'kay]/Nargotah:

Largely accurate, but I actually wear silk workout shorts instead of sweatpants. They're so nice.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby fightingclam » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Heatmaster78 wrote:Also, don't feed the troll(s) if you want to survive in these forums.

That's how I've made it this far. :innocent:
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello