Imposters!

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Imposters!

Postby Nightrider » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:48 am

Unit_14 wrote:
tatertot wrote:Doves and Fasty are about the only good guys in there.
The rest of y'all insult LCG whenever y'all get a chance.

That's funny. I don't ever recall insulting you and I run the clan. But I suppose I should be like you and just assume all LCG members are ignorant and judgmental, just because you are.

Well you have members giving your clan a bad name. =SR=Boss was trying to impersanate me. With my tags. What are we supposed to think? When nothing happens to people trying to act like someone else. What are we supposed to think of that clan?

I was not personaly there. So I hold nothing against =SR= except what was said above in my post. :dots:
Nightrider
Community Member

Postby TaTerToT » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:30 am

Unit_14 wrote:
tatertot wrote:Doves and Fasty are about the only good guys in there.
The rest of y'all insult LCG whenever y'all get a chance.

That's funny. I don't ever recall insulting you and I run the clan. But I suppose I should be like you and just assume all LCG members are ignorant and judgmental, just because you are.

Too be honest, anyone who'd let Tha$chartz, Boss, and those other jerks seems pretty ignorant too see that they are troublemakers and giving your clan a bad name.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby NiteRunner81 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:50 am

First of all -- sorry I wasn't available to take the trash out earlier. had a medical issue to deal with. Second off -- why in the sticks is it so hot to be a gamer dude and pretend that you are a gamer chick. I would like to challenge you... to menstruation, pregnancy, and then childbirth...

If you think you're tough enough, you don't know JACK!!

I find you, D@WN, insulting. You would only survive two months being female, then you would cry for a hysterectomy...

Till then... GET BENT!!!!
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Corpse » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:50 am

This topic makes no sense. It's being used for an argument between two separate clans which have no affiliation with SWGO. Although I have been laughing at you all, I think that you idiots should stop using SWGO's forums as a vehicle for whining to each other.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:41 am

I'm agreeing with corpse, also some of the "forum users" have already been banned due to this topic, so i'd suggest to leave it alone.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Unit_14 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Neither I, nor my group, have condoned the actions of these members. -SR- was founded as an elite space team and later expanded into an elite ground team. Quite frankly, I find all this gender bending behavior pretty disgusting, and I will be dealing will those members accordingly. I would hope that in the future, however, LCG members have enough sense to spam their own forums with their self-righteous self-fulfilling nonsense and not use your forums as some sort of trash-bin for their half-witted thoughts and theories. LCG has proven to me, once again, how truly non-christian they are, as their sole intent seems to be to troll on forums with other trolls.

To SWGO, I send my apologies, and I thank you for your continued support of a game that we all love. To the rest of you boys and wannabe girls, it's just a game. Please get outside and see the sun. It probably misses you.
Unit_14
Community Member

Xfire: unit014

Postby TaTerToT » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm not trolling 14. All I did in this post was tell people about some SR people being trolls and their actions. I have never trolled in my life. I'm sorry If I offended you with my SR statement but I didn't mean you to take it that way dude. I would be happy if you disciplined these people though, but I have no intentions against you or SR. And you haven't even met any of our other members, and I feel offended your calling them non-Christians and insulting us. If people like Tha$chawartzand others would just leave us alone and let us have fun and play the game like we want and talk about God then I wish they would. :innocent: And yes I'm sorry this post about 3 SWGO members turned into this argument. Can we have a truce 14? I apologize If i offended you, I'm just really mad at these guys.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Oh for [m'kay]'s sake. Take it to your own goddamn forums, Xfire, or PM. This isn't the place for your little inter-clan squabbles. This topic has turned out so pathetic that I almost feel physical pain just from seeing it in the new posts. This is the one topic in a long, long time that I just want to be [m'kay] locked. :-|
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Ashley » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:02 pm

I have noticed a lot of hate directed towards the LCG. TheSwartz has used the account LCG-S@t@n or something similar. Also 14, I don't see why you need to be so harsh on tater, sure he may be arrogant at times (Why the [m'kay] would you ask me what masturbation is tater??) , but he is young. He will learn more about life and the hatred people possess and how to deal with it (kick em in the nuts >:) ) What I am trying to say here, is tater, people will hate upon you. Block them, don't battle them - especially if you loose. I am on nobodies side on this argument. SR should also not be judged by the clan, instead by the small amount of tyrant children that do these things, picking on lcg and such. Also, the original intent of taters post was to bring to your mind that Boss, and swartz, who are banned i believe and should not be in swgo with a different account, have been faking their sex just to get at lcg. This whole ordeal disgusts me.
Ashley
Community Member

Postby Sir Bang » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Ashley wrote:This whole ordeal disgusts me.

+1.

Now can we please lock this topic?
Sir Bang
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: sirbang1

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II