(SWGO) JBA skills

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: (SWGO) JBA skills

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Ashley wrote:Ugh you guys are so cocky. I hate that in guys. Try being humble for once...

Okay, guy.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Ashley wrote:Ugh you guys are so cocky. I hate that in guys. Try being humble for once...

You must be a hell of a desirable woman if you go looking for guys on a forum filled with 9 year olds.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)KT » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:04 am

Pft Ashley just wants to go on Sexfire with em.
I heard about that chat you had with another person... Care to explain Ashely? Haha if your looking for people on the Internet, I doubt you even KNOW what exactly you want.
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby Ashley » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:55 am

Really, can't you people simply have conversation without jumping on people that make valid points??

And KT, I wasn't looking for love here, i simple meant i don't enjoy being around people that aren't respectful. Besides, I can get enough love offline thank you very much.
Ashley
Community Member

Postby Heatmaster78 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:53 am

Ashley wrote:Really, can't you people simply have conversation without jumping on people that make valid points??

And KT, I wasn't looking for love here, i simple meant i don't enjoy being around people that aren't respectful. Besides, I can get enough love offline thank you very much.

Oh I think people here can be respectful, just don't be disrespectful to them.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:16 am

Ashley wrote:Really, can't you people simply have conversation without jumping on people that make valid points??

How much more defensive can you get, I wonder? And apparently you can't, since you have Sexfire conversations with little kids. Pedophile.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Ashley » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:26 am

I'm 17 so get off my back. It's amazing why they keep you around here. All you do is derail threads. Now lets get this back on topic peoplz...
Ashley
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)KT » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:58 am

Your the one who "derailed" this conversation.
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby Heatmaster78 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:10 am

Ashley wrote:I'm 17 so get off my back. It's amazing why they keep you around here. All you do is derail threads. Now lets get this back on topic peoplz...

No he actually helps beleive it or not.

And who will beleive you're 17?
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II