Goodbye

Join our community

Re: Goodbye

Postby Heatmaster78 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:58 pm

If anyone is wondering, the clan's name is [merc].
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby mrjamwin » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Heatmaster78 wrote:If anyone is wondering, the clan's name is [merc].

No! No one is wondering.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:00 pm

mrjamwin wrote:

No! No one is wondering.

Nor do they care...It's still a Dooche Bag...'Cult' (as Haas pointed out). :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Heatmaster78 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:34 am

WD-40 wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:

No! No one is wondering.

Nor do they care...It's still a Dooche Bag...'Cult' (as Haas pointed out). :lol:

+1.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby Shalandai » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:42 am

haasd0gg wrote:A cult, not a clan, cuts you off from community. Good luck with that.

WD-40 wrote:Nor do they care...It's still a Dooche Bag...'Cult' (as Haas pointed out). :lol:

Gentlemen. Let's not get ahead of ourselves with the villainizing. You don't see me sitting around taking shots at SWGO. At least try and show a modicum of decency, thank you.

mrjamwin wrote:So how's this other clan going to reinforce their rule from keeping you from being a part of this community. The other question is, how will they even know? Do they have any members that frequent here, because if they do then they're breaking the rules too and would need to be banned from that clan also?

Your line of logic would be correct, save for the fact that Vishy's statement is not in any way accurate - or at least how his remark is being perceived.

Obviously, myself and several other members of Mercenary Gaming are forum members here, some more active than others. And unless I'm fantastically mistaken, this is a public forum in which any one can post, regardless of clan or community. It is not breaking our house rules in any fashion to post or be a member here, nor is it something that I even disprove of - rather, for those rare people that may have found their way over to our forums, you might find I actually encourage members to get out and about, so to speak. Whether or not they do so is their own perogative.

What I do not allow is multi-clanning, or more specifically, wearing multiple tags. If Vishy chooses to wear Merc tags, then he agrees not to wear any others. Which forums he visits, where he posts, who his friends are - why should it be any of our business? Why should we even care? It's a videogame.

Let's try and stay a little realistic here, please.
Shalandai
Community Member

Xfire: shalandai

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 am

Be realistic? :eek: This guy says he joined a clan that won't let him be a member here.... straighten your guy out; not us.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Shalandai » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:55 am

Never said that wasn't already happening; I would certainly expect that he, of all people, would know better than to make such a stupid remark.

And certainly, I'm not one for airing dirty laundry - my apologies to Vishy in this regard - but the phrase 'damage control' exists for a reason. Obviously, my efforts to build Merc up from the stagnant depths of its past leadership would be rather pointless if I continued to let these kind of rumours and perceptions persist, especially on the single most active and vibrant forum community for this game. I expect it's not difficult to see and understand my position.
Shalandai
Community Member

Xfire: shalandai

Postby nobody » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:55 pm

mrjamwin wrote:

No! No one is wondering.

I was.
Don't ask.
nobody
Community Member

Xfire: nobody

Postby BurzaP » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:01 pm

No one who joined SWGO is forced to wear our tag
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby {JOG}Ferrari » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 pm

BurzaP wrote:No one who joined SWGO is forced to wear our tag

Thats why I almost never know who's in our community, I only recognize people who wear tags
{JOG}Ferrari
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello