Opponent attacks child over COD

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Opponent attacks child over COD

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:41 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
[m'kay] wrote:the grown man was pathetic.

Yet you yell at 12-year olds :lol:

He's still a kid, himself, MT. Its his right as an American...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:45 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
[m'kay] wrote:the grown man was pathetic.

Yet you yell at 12-year olds :lol:

Well yeah, I yell at them because the majority of them are [m'kay] retarded. However, you don't see me marching up to their houses and beating the living [poo] out of them because they called me names in an online game. Besides, i'm 18. It's pretty much my job to act like some pretentious world-weary [m'kay].
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 pm

[m'kay] wrote:Well yeah, I yell at them because the majority of them are [m'kay] retarded. However, you don't see me marching up to their houses and beating the living [poo] out of them because they called me names in an online game.

I'm pretty sure that old man was saying the same thing...didn't he say it just snaped? altough this doesn't change the facts, he did know from before where the kid lived, it's not like he tracked him down to kick his arse....so ask yourself depending of the "jokes" the kid did on him(idk maybe he said something about his mother) would you march down the house of this particular person you KNOW in real life? i'm not saying choke the kid but still....

And i'm asking myself was the kid injured? because if he would have choked the kid for 3-4minutes wich doesn't take too long wouldn't the kid have to be brought to a hospital? yet they did get a declaration out of him....idk i know both here acted wrong of course...only thing i would find unfair is the kid acting like a saint while he PROVOKED someone else...
I mean if you provoke a bully don't act like a saint when he beats the crap out of you...

[m'kay] wrote:i'm 18. It's pretty much my job to act like some pretentious world-weary [m'kay].

Since i'm 18 as well are you calling me a pretentious world-weary [m'kay]? you pretentious world-weary [m'kay]! :lol:

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 pm

He "snapped" because he didn't have any other reason to excuse his retarded behavior, and that was the closest thing he could come up with. When I was younger, I used to make the same excuse for the same reason. And yeah, if I knew the kid who was swearing and [poo], i'd probably go over to his house. Then i'd tell his parents to watch what the hell he was actually saying while playing the game if it offended me so badly. It's not hard to not be a [Richard], this guy was just too much of an immature prick to pull it off.

And yes, you pretentious world-weary [m'kay].
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby toad » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:17 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:I mean if you provoke a bully don't act like a saint when he beats the crap out of you...

[m'kay] wrote:He "snapped" because he didn't have any other reason to excuse his retarded behavior, and that was the closest thing he could come up with.

I have to check my "hell has frozen over meter" because those where some down right insightful comments from you two. Who knew at the ripe old age of 18 you could be such pretentious world-weary [m'kay]s! :twisted:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Richdog » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to other little [poo] who try to act all tough and mouth off in their anonymous little internet world in ways which their parents would ground them if they heard.
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Richdog wrote:Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to other little [poo] who try to act all tough and mouth off in their anonymous little internet world in ways which their parents would ground them if they heard.

You're advocating for adults to beat the [poo] out of 13 year olds because they're being called names. What the [m'kay].
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby toad » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:18 pm

[m'kay] wrote:
Richdog wrote:Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to other little [poo] who try to act all tough and mouth off in their anonymous little internet world in ways which their parents would ground them if they heard.

You're advocating for adults to beat the [poo] out of 13 year olds because they're being called names. What the [m'kay].

I teach my kids manors and they would be in big trouble if they pulled this crap. I can't stand parents who are shocked :eek: when their kid acts like a pissant and gets their faced caved in. WTF did you think was going to happen?
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:20 pm

These kids should definitely get a beating... just at the hands of their parents, not some internet freak.
I also advocate the beatings of most people, in general, especially the ones I encounter whilst gaming.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:26 am

Kid's will be kids and they whine, call names etc because they are imature, don't understand fully what their actions might do and yes some parents can be blamed for their up-bringing and manners but if a kid does something stupid it does not mean you throttle them because you can. If a child has done wrong then they should be made to apologise and receive punishment from their parents not some stranger intent on causing the kid harm.

For some idiotic half-wit of an adult to throttle a kid because he called him a name is well [m'kay] up. If this guys has mental problems then time to call-in the straight-jacket police and remove him from society before something worse transpires. If someone can't hack-it in the virtual world then it's time to switch of the computer and take-up something new and get a [m'kay] grip. Any adult who attacks a child like this needs to get their ass-kicked.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II