SWBF2 Gaming League

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: SWBF2 Gaming League

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:47 am

ill do it,im a solid HA player and a good Conquest....you never did say what we would be playing
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby Nightrider » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:06 am

We are doing one month Conquest and the next CTF.

No one is "organizing" the SWGO team.

But, I will. So if you part of SWGO and want to participate sign up on the site. I will contact everyone who signs up from there.

Thanks
Nightrider
Community Member

Postby Heatmaster78 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:43 am

Frodo wrote:We are doing one month Conquest and the next CTF.

But, I will. So if you part of SWGO and want to participate sign up on the site. I will contact everyone who signs up from there.

Thanks

So what you're saying is that whoever wants to participate on the SWGO team needs to sign up on the site?
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby Darth Crater » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:43 am

Frodo wrote:We are doing one month Conquest and the next CTF.

Thanks

So, two months of infantry gameplay, with no heroes matches?

That question was directed internally. At the moment, SWGO does not have a team. Several members including myself have expressed interest in playing, but nobody has taken leadership yet, so I suppose I'll have to do that for now.

I will create a new thread for people who are interested to post Xfires, times available, etc. Once a team has been formed, we will inform Frodo that we are participating, and who our members are.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Nightrider » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:06 am

I don't personally like Heroes becuase if you get the first hit it's almost a automatic win. we will have some special events which will include Heroes, FFAs, and sniper wars.

Thanks
Nightrider
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:19 am

Frodo wrote:I don't personally like Heroes becuase if you get the first hit it's almost a automatic win. we will have some special events which will include Heroes, FFAs, and sniper wars.

Thanks

Even if you don't personally like heroes, other players and clans might be interested (which would increase the chances of this actually taking off). How much do you know about competitive hero gameplay? PM me if you want more information about it (and maybe some tips on being the one who gets that first solid hit in - you have a point on that front, but the skill is in the battle and movements that lead up to that hit).
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby KOko » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:37 am

Corpse wrote:
KOko wrote:I would love to go for it, but only if Corpse is comming too.

I'm very busy with school work at the moment. I suppose you could put my name down, but chances are, I'd be unavailable for a lot of matches.

Pity excuse from a mediocre player...

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Can my clan (=DK=) join the league?

Only as a part of GMRZ, Sammiiiie

Frodo wrote:I don't personally like Heroes becuase if you get the first hit it's almost a automatic win. we will have some special events which will include Heroes, FFAs, and sniper wars.

Thanks

Oh, I just realised what you do is not SWBF2 Gaming League, but some Frodo's favourites gaming league. Good luck.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Nightrider » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Ok,

So here's how the schedule will look - 2 Weeks infantry - 2 Weeks Heroes - 3 Weeks Infantry

Does that sound fair to everyone?
Nightrider
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:51 pm

I would advise you to allow individual teams to decide upon which game mode they would like to play on a case-by-case. Is there any reason not to?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Corpse wrote:I would advise you to allow individual teams to decide upon which game mode they would like to play on a case-by-case. Is there any reason not to?

I believe the boy is on to something here :dots:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II