SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Re: Wazzup

Postby toad » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Sir Bang wrote:
Hyland wrote:Hello

and welcome. See you in-game!

fightingclam wrote:
Matt-Chicago wrote:Hello, welcome, and get back in game.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Hello Hyland Welcome! Now throw away your crappy swbf2 disc and come play Battlefield 3. Oh and pay your $50 membership fee via Paypal ASAP.

Thank you
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:03 pm

mrjamwin wrote:Hello Hyland Welcome! Now throw away your crappy swbf2 disc and come play Battlefield 3.

Ill probs be doing that....when it's at a "reasonable" price, not saying THIS game ain't worth 50-60Euros, but by the end of the month it will be 50% off, and by the winter sales it'l be 10-20, so i think i can wait a lille :lol: ill be doing BC2 and probs crysis 2 during that time :twisted:

BTW jamwin did you pay your 50$ membership fee? and how about the 250$ server suport fee? but i think we can forgive you if you didn't...as long as "someone" gifts me BF3 :lol:

MT :punk:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:37 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:Hello Hyland Welcome! Now throw away your crappy swbf2 disc and come play Battlefield 3.

Ill probs be doing that....when it's at a "reasonable" price, not saying THIS game ain't worth 50-60Euros, but by the end of the month it will be 50% off, and by the winter sales it'l be 10-20, so i think i can wait a lille :lol: ill be doing BC2 and probs crysis 2 during that time :twisted:

BTW jamwin did you pay your 50$ membership fee? and how about the 250$ server suport fee? but i think we can forgive you if you didn't...as long as "someone" gifts me BF3 :lol:

MT :punk:

that won't be likely to happen for a long time.

All I'm going to say is... Do you even know who I am and why that questions would never pertain to me? muhahahahaha!!
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm

mrjamwin wrote:that won't be likely to happen for a long time.

All I'm going to say is... Do you even know who I am and why that questions would never pertain to me? muhahahahaha!!

Well up till now i don't know any PC game that hasn't happened too in the first 1-2months after release

And i do know who you are, but do you know who you are? or the reason why it "could" pertain to you?
mrjamwin wrote:muhahahahaha!!

MT :lol:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Previous

Return to Say Hello