hi

Join our community

Re: hi

Postby WD-40 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:14 am

I think the Cow's Femur should be used for baseball bats and cricket.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby toad » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Just about everything is used when a cow or chicken is slaughtered. It makes better business sense to get every dollar you can out of the carcass.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Hobo » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:22 pm

toad wrote:Just about everything is used when a cow or chicken is slaughtered. It makes better business sense to get every dollar you can out of the carcass.

Alright, alright that was a bad example. I was showing how they are killed in the same cruel way. I saw a vid were the workers tie the chicken's feet upside down and send them down an assembly line and they chop off their necks. Some of the chickens also die during transport.

mrjamwin wrote:Wolves are off the endangered list. Look it up. Wolves get shot because they're enroaching on ranchers properties and they kill the livestock. People aren't out there blantanly shooting wolves. The species is also protected by the Division of Wildlife and a person can not arbitraly kill a wolf without a just cause because if they do they can get fined and spend time in jail.

That may be true, but it happens anyway, to an extent, because of the anger ranchers have towards wolves for harming their caribou/elk/moose herds(Yes, there IS a difference between these three animals). There is still that main idea of aggression that will not fade until the wolves are removed, or the humans are. Even Palin wanted to use helicopters to
reduce wolf numbers.

The last thing I have to say about shark finning is that America shouldn't come into conflict with asian cultures. We should focus on our problems instead before we go saving sharks. It seems like a waste of money, but if yall were to stop shark finning, you should focus more on lowering the world's population, especially in Aisa, which is happening. Maybe then the carrying capacity of their lands won't be as bloated.

Thanks for all of yalls responses, hope you all saw the other side of this issue, if you hadn't already.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby toad » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:11 pm

A_Hobo wrote:
toad wrote:Just about everything is used when a cow or chicken is slaughtered. It makes better business sense to get every dollar you can out of the carcass.

Alright, alright that was a bad example. I was showing how they are killed in the same cruel way. I saw a vid were the workers tie the chicken's feet upside down and send them down an assembly line and they chop off their necks. Some of the chickens also die during transport.

My father used an axe, it was my job to chase down the headless beasts. Death is just another part of life, regardless if you don't like the way they kill them then buy kosher.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:23 pm

haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Previous

Return to Say Hello