becoming an Admin

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: becoming an Admin

Postby {JOG}Ferrari » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:53 am

danguard-ace, the noob that always kses and tpes, im certain he will abuse his power if he becomes admin. No no no no and no! Tsk tsk I don't like that guy :whistling:
And im sure there is only one danguard ace
{JOG}Ferrari
Community Member

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:37 am

All of these fallacy-laden comments...no idea how to respond to them in a 'friendly' rebuttal.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby Zephyr » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Hi Danguard :)

If you become an admin I will teach you how to be a good player, you have promise already :D

@Ferrari: If I remember correctly he doesn't do that much, and if he does tp he backs off. But I may be mixing up players.
Zephyr
Community Member

Postby fightingclam » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Think you're confusing him with the player Danguard.
This guy Tps and doesn't back off..... The player "Danguard"(no ace in the name) always backs off
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby Zephyr » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Never seen danguard. Well I'll watch ace.
Zephyr
Community Member

Postby Danguard-Ace » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:54 am

Dont know who put this post in, This is the real Danguard-Ace. Someone thinks this is funny.....Isnt there some sort of repercussion for impersonating someone on the forum? Or no?
Danguard-Ace
Community Member

Postby Danguard-Ace » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:01 am

And I like how rumors get spread in here....1 person telling people I dont even play with....stuff, they just say it.... and its true...and I hosted for years, and Im not power mad....though if you read replies on all the posts, Admins are rarely wrong......I dont see how that can be....It would need to be a fair and respectful system...lol you have no fear of me asking to be an admin....I would like to know who's responsible for this...
Danguard-Ace
Community Member

Postby Danguard-Ace » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:08 am

No kren I dont tk my team I usually save more of them then most in the room, And I dont have a problem with force.....lol cept for walk of shame...though I dont care for spawn camping fetts...., and as I pointed out, the posts with me asking how to be an admin...are not me....and if people think I tk to get their points...wouldnt I spawn camp?? which everyone know I dont...lol
Danguard-Ace
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:14 am

...So what you're saying is, someone created the account you're using in order to impersonate you. But you're logged onto the account that you said was used by the person who was impersonating you.

Okay then, seems legit!
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Bailey » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:31 am

[m'kay] wrote:...So what you're saying is, someone created the account you're using in order to impersonate you. But you're logged onto the account that you said was used by the person who was impersonating you.

Okay then, seems legit!

yup this. And for the record I have seen you tp and ks multiple times danguard, lots of times in retaliation (which is still breaking the rules).
Bailey
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Bailey1020

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II