How's everything going? -Zephyr

All information and activities related to SWBF2

How's everything going? -Zephyr

Postby Zephyr » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Hey guys, at least for those of you who remember me: it's Zephyr and I'm back. At least for now. :clap:

How's everything going? I've noticed the smaller community of hero assault players, and the sad departure of {MM} :(

Anyone know what their new clan website is so I can look into that? I want to know as much as possible about what happened to MM, since I was in it.

Anyways, I've noticed a few of the old timers are still playing/active:
Kren
Graham
^Wuzzy^ (he called me Falcon when I saw him in game, but I can't remember who he is :)
Matthew's Dad
Talon_Karrde (Saw him one time, I think)

People I like playing with currently (give me a challenge at least):
1. Kren foremost :)
2. -007-
3. Slasher (sorta, at least he knows a little bit)

I'll add to the list later I'm forgetting.

I'm wondering, are these people still playing:
Shortkiller
Yanoda
Sketchup
Laserblaster
Masterblaster
*any MM*

Anyways, it's nice to be back. Combat Arms is in a state of extreme....crisis. I'm too laggy on there to play properly anymore.

The only negative thing about battlefront II right now is Stelio. He's just.... Ugh. Some people say he's a good player just because he's #1 on the server according to gametracker, but all he does is spam yoda double pull. Once his pull fails, he's easy as heck to kill, so I don't see the big hoopla. I played him in a no force server and he was constantly complaining as I beat him more than five times in a row in duels. (This is a guy who hasn't played battlefront II in one and a half years lol)

Anyways, I wanted to say that because sometimes I just need to vent, y'know :P

This game will always be the best for lightsaber fighting, period.

~Zephyr

AKA:

boba (a long time ago, no one calls me that anymore)
Dead Eye Falcon
Falcon
Myth
Zephyr
Acid

Now known as MMZephyr

Yeah I have a long name history.
Zephyr
Community Member

Re: How's everything going? -Zephyr

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Welcome back, nice to see you in-game again and you'll know doubt see me on HA when I have a minute spare.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Okay to answer all your questions here.
About {MM} i joined them as they just left SWBFII, the departure had to do with the fact this game is well ancient to put it softly.
So mandy who still dwells on these forums changed it into DoD (dawn of destruction) wich now is a multi-gamming clan, the games it supports are TF2 and BC2 and now with their recent release we will support BF3.

As in page iv'e recently removed my historial and lost several gaming clans forum pages, i'd recomend you to ask Swine flu, who's an admin here as well and is in DoD, as far as i know mandy quit till the release of BF3 and left things in his hands to manege

Now onto who's still playing:
Yanoda is an admin here he recently fell in love with BC2/BF3 but like me i think he goes around SWBF2 from time to time, i mean in the end...we all do else you wouldn't be here
And laserblast still playes from time to time, as for the other players, idk maybe they play gmrz no force?

And as for stelio, we all know him, and yes he playes as like he invented pull...and yes as many players who get kills he thinks he rules the server....don't mind him...just attack him from behind...it alwayes works for me :lol:

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Zephyr » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:15 am

What is so funny is that pretty much all my tactics work on Stelio. And he is quite predictable, I've caught on already that when you're on the octagon he goes to the crashed ship, runs off and pulls you while mid air. He did it once to me and that was the last time he would do it.

The second time I was on the octagon he jumped to the crashed ship, and I walked closer to him to entice. As he came down I blocked then ran and pushed him before he could recover.

I wish I could see his real life face :P

Anyways all I'm trying to say is that he is no good, which you already know ^_^

I feel bad that MM is gone, twas a good clan.

What is the DoD website?
Zephyr
Community Member

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:58 am

I was an MM for a while, {MM}Jocco... was one of the officers in {TM} while it existed. I stopped playing a bit before MM left the game... but I've come around a few times in the past couple weeks. saw ya on the server the other day :D

Some aliases I've been using recently:
Kryomancer (been using it a while)
Half Noob (also an oldie)
Brown Eyed Noob
Poli Sci
Travelocity
Wrigley

occasionally (not recently) I was ingame as {MM}Jocco or Admiral_Aeka. Of course, after a long time off I'm pretty rusty... see those flashes of brilliance in my play? That used to be how I played every second. Oh well :)
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:03 pm

@Admiral_Aeka, Yeah! I've seen you play as Kyromancer more then a few times! XD Also, @Zephyr, I think Stelio is pretty good. Truthfully, he loves yoda's pull, but he also owns as Luke and Chewy (yes I said Chewy) :) @MT, were you talking about Battlefield 3 or Battlefront 3. If Battlefront 3 is released, you should support that. But until then (and I know this costs money), Battlefield 3 is poplar, why not support it?
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby Zephyr » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:19 pm

I know you think he's good, cause you're the guy who originally said it.

He's baaad with anything other than yoda (not implying he's good with yoda). Very easily nulled dodged, destroyed.

@Jocco:

Hi man :)

Didn't know you were an admin :O
Zephyr
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Well pepsi this is a star wars based comunity that broke off WGO after they stopped suporting SWBFII however WGO supports BF3 so you could check em out if your gonna do BF3.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby mrjamwin » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Zephyr, your necroing of dead topics is starting to get annoying. Keep this [poo] up and we'll wish you didn't come back.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:So mandy who still dwells on these forums changed it into DoD (dawn of destruction)

And here I thought it meant "Department of Defense". :-|
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II