How's everything going? -Zephyr

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: How's everything going? -Zephyr

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:14 pm

WD-40 wrote:And here I thought it meant "Department of Defense". :-|

When i was really young(meaning when i was 8-10) i could speak english but i didn't understand terms...so adults ussed to joke around with the word "FBI"
FBI: Famous beer inspectors
FBI: Female body inspectors

I know there were more but i keep forgetting them :lol:

MT :afro:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Yanoda » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Nice to hear from you again Zephyr!

Haven't been on SWBF2 for a while, Battlefield 3 and work/projects have been keeping me busy.
I may come to HA the next days (likely the weekend).

Looking forward to have friendly skirmish with ya and everyone else again.

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:10 pm

been an admin for a few years now... since the WGO days. not around much but I've still got my "powers" ...mmwwahahahahahaaaaa. :whistling:

as for stelio... see my sig :D He refers to me as "master" in-game and in private messages now. lmao :punk:

&Minas: I def. fit the second definition of FBI...

mrjamwin wrote:Zephyr, your necroing of dead topics is starting to get annoying. Keep this [poo] up and we'll wish you didn't come back.

gotta agree with that >_<
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby Hobo » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Admiral_Aeka wrote:I was an MM for a while, {MM}Jocco... was one of the officers in {TM} while it existed. I stopped playing a bit before MM left the game... but I've come around a few times in the past couple weeks. saw ya on the server the other day :D

Some aliases I've been using recently:
Kryomancer (been using it a while)
Half Noob (also an oldie)
Brown Eyed Noob
Poli Sci
Travelocity
Wrigley

occasionally (not recently) I was ingame as {MM}Jocco or Admiral_Aeka. Of course, after a long time off I'm pretty rusty... see those flashes of brilliance in my play? That used to be how I played every second. Oh well :)

I've seen brown eyed noob on HA alot, usually I kill you as much as you kill me, but whenever I'm doing bad I just go to jba to regain my confidence. :p

Also... I think Stelio's style is efficient killing, rather than "honor". But some of these Germans are reallllly good. aNxious is like ireapzz in cod, his skill level is equivalent to an aimbot, I swear.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:57 pm

A_Hobo wrote:
Admiral_Aeka wrote:I was an MM for a while, {MM}Jocco... was one of the officers in {TM} while it existed. I stopped playing a bit before MM left the game... but I've come around a few times in the past couple weeks. saw ya on the server the other day :D

Some aliases I've been using recently:
Kryomancer (been using it a while)
Half Noob (also an oldie)
Brown Eyed Noob
Poli Sci
Travelocity
Wrigley

occasionally (not recently) I was ingame as {MM}Jocco or Admiral_Aeka. Of course, after a long time off I'm pretty rusty... see those flashes of brilliance in my play? That used to be how I played every second. Oh well :)

I've seen brown eyed noob on HA alot, usually I kill you as much as you kill me, but whenever I'm doing bad I just go to jba to regain my confidence. :p

Also... I think Stelio's style is efficient killing, rather than "honor". But some of these Germans are reallllly good. aNxious is like ireapzz in cod, his skill level is equivalent to an aimbot, I swear.

OMG don't go down the 'honour' route, u'll only get all the 'i play no force' players coming out of the woodwork stating how bad HA force is. :eek:

As for Stelio, yes he can pull with Yoda but so what, keep away from open spaces, track him down and stomp on him. :ninja:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Hobo » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Yeah... I tried not to emphasize the honor thing by adding Quotation marks
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:32 pm

@Hobo

Just saying idk where you got the german part here, but stelio ain't german, as for gemans they tend to rule conquest mode, but it's the only thing they do, they don't do heroes, nor space

(SWGO)Kren wrote:OMG don't go down the 'honour' route, u'll only get all the 'i play no force' players coming out of the woodwork stating how bad HA force is. :eek:

Even tough i force in-game as well, i do have to say it is easy, it reminds me of base reaping the enemies spawn point in BC2, there isn't anything skillfull on it...and to be honest i ussed to be a no-forcer, but now if a person goes camping on me or dares to pull me a little too much ill just Sk them till they rage quit...

With this i mean that if someone does something noobish to me i will do it back, else ill just be a pushing maul around HA....

Also the main problem that i notice for no-forcers is that they no-force, wich is way harder then forcing, they are playing like this against forcers, and then forcers that tend to camp the roofs and pull the crap out of them "act" like what they are doing is skillfull, and i can assure you if a guy like stelio says "Pwned" after he just pulled the crap out of you..it's well frustrating and it creats arguments since you know what he did is the easiest kill you can get in this game...

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby stelio » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:16 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:@Hobo

Just saying idk where you got the german part here, but stelio ain't german, as for gemans they tend to rule conquest mode, but it's the only thing they do, they don't do heroes, nor space

(SWGO)Kren wrote:OMG don't go down the 'honour' route, u'll only get all the 'i play no force' players coming out of the woodwork stating how bad HA force is. :eek:

Even tough i force in-game as well, i do have to say it is easy, it reminds me of base reaping the enemies spawn point in BC2, there isn't anything skillfull on it...and to be honest i ussed to be a no-forcer, but now if a person goes camping on me or dares to pull me a little too much ill just Sk them till they rage quit...

With this i mean that if someone does something noobish to me i will do it back, else ill just be a pushing maul around HA....

Also the main problem that i notice for no-forcers is that they no-force, wich is way harder then forcing, they are playing like this against forcers, and then forcers that tend to camp the roofs and pull the crap out of them "act" like what they are doing is skillfull, and i can assure you if a guy like stelio says "Pwned" after he just pulled the crap out of you..it's well frustrating and it creats arguments since you know what he did is the easiest kill you can get in this game...

MT

about this i wanna say a few things..

Just saying idk where you got the german part here, but stelio ain't german, as for gemans they tend to rule conquest mode, but it's the only thing they do, they don't do heroes, nor space..... yes you are right.. like ENTENREICH II server.. but still i know at least 5 Germans who play HA too

about this!!!! i dont know where to start
Also the main problem that i notice for no-forcers is that they no-force, wich is way harder then forcing, they are playing like this against forcers, and then forcers that tend to camp the roofs and pull the crap out of them "act" like what they are doing is skillfull, and i can assure you if a guy like stelio says "Pwned" after he just pulled the crap out of you..it's well frustrating and it creats arguments since you know what he did is the easiest kill you can get in this game

1.- i play force and no force too (yoda).. i think there are many in the past who claim that i cant play without force(yoda) then we fight no force and remain the same score(he wanst noob.. )-- not say.. i am the best.. but i think i can give a nice fight ..l.. i have terrible ping, lag and old laptop.. :eek: so
if i fight some1 who has better ping, no lag, better pc.. well i think he has a advantage dont u think?

2.- in the begining.. i played alalya... yes.. as a new player i find playing with her pull.. the easier way to kill skilled players.then i begon to play other
units.. especially mace windu .. then.. i saw most players always camp on the roofs.. like chokers on roofs, or people who always run away across the hole map jeez.. back then many ignor yoda.. well noobs or new players dont find easy to play yoda..
YOda. cloce combat its not so easy as with other units, its not only click ,click..:)
pulling with yoda and BS kills.. its easy if u know how to do it!! but then still the close combat.. i think i can do both!! not the best but ok

3.- after i kill some1 i never say Pwned!!!, i mostly pull roof campers.. not only.. villans who choke my damm wookie ll be pulled too :whistling: run aways dudes etc.. i dont only pull.. i push too u know!!
i never say i am the best.. when did i say it?..
if some1 ask me to play no force.. like corpse ,terminator, son,TOm or pardo i think etc.. i play no force (or only push in yoda case,) or saberthrow like i play with vampire.

4.-there are many alaya , mundis noobs out there.. which are´t new players ,there is a large list but i just recall people like:
just laggin,jacob... he is a arena roof camper with alalya, only roof pulling.. u come after him.. he run.. and pull again!! omg my definition of noob= jacob, the re elect obama dude,slasher sis,unlaggable, and so on.. so u dont have a problem with them?? but with me right ? ok

5.- when noobs try to use yoda and pull.. and click click dashes hits.. they mostly die.. they cant even kill bots.. lol, are we agreed that noobs play alaaya mundi ,cos is the easier way to make kills, lately i saw some new players trying yoda out..i think they see i make easy kills and they try.. too.. they fail lol

so pull noob players : alalaya or mundi, villans choke noobis play anakin.. mostly to play vader or doku .. well a bit more skill its need it!

6.- i know i h8 been pulled or choke too. i get so angry. i remember afrosamurai i think his name was.. gosh how i h8 him.. i tk tp intentional back then.. i got bann for that too :roll: . so i must inform that poeple like ( nomad) , DA rons, they heffix , when i get then pull o push with yoda.. but comon
they have a skilled vader.. roof camping or sk and get angry cos i kill them with yoda ,, just saying.. not always.. but many times.. they got punish for that heffix already, i hope they stop doing it too...

best regards and peace
stelio
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:23 pm

@stelio

When i said "a player like stelio" i was refering to a person who sits on roofs and pulls players, i know that you don't say such things after a kill.
This now reminds me of a player called "Bwhaahahaha" or something like that who after every kill presses chat, space bar and enter, so that his enourmous name without a message pops up just as in saying Pwned...

Also stelio you are right, there are many pullers, but the pullers are normally new players...so they don't know how to block, or how to do anything bassed on something else then pull, and the generall way of how things go is:

1- Block their pull 2-3 times
2- They get nervouse and charge towards you
3- That's their last mistake :afro:

The diffrence is that if an expirienced player usses pull, knows how to block, knows how to CB and has a high knowledge of the game i mean if your playing over 3 months you can dominate maps ussing pulls, in wich cases only a choker AKA a vader could get to you.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:30 pm

I have to vouch for Stelio. He has offered to play me no force when we were dueling one on one a coupla days ago. He owns me with a)Yoda b)Luke c)Chewy.

About the part where you say he's not German... I thought he was? Of course, I may be mistaken...
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II