=(FGR)=

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: =(FGR)=

Postby =(FGR)=Bryce » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:10 pm

=(FGR)=Bryce wrote:
AgentSmith_#38 wrote:
Heatmaster78 wrote:FGR can be so stupid sometimes (by some I mean all times).

Damn right. FGR is a [poo] hole. They come on the servers, recruit, swear and annoy people. I've actually got some screenshots I've been wanting to show about an FGR member doing all three. This happened very recently too.
THEY SURE DONT RECRUIT [female dog]. YOUR DAMN WRONG. THEY DONT ANNOY PEOPLE.

i sure ran into your ass agentsmith. or [poo]
=(FGR)=Bryce

Postby =(FGR)=Bryce » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:14 pm

i dont have bf2 anymore so i can only get on xfire which i already downloaded
=(FGR)=Bryce

Postby =(FGR)=Bryce » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:16 pm

AgentSmith_#38 wrote:

Damn right. FGR is a [poo] hole. They come on the servers, recruit, swear and annoy people. I've actually got some screenshots I've been wanting to show about an FGR member doing all three. This happened very recently too.

YOU SAID THAT FGR IS STUPID. WELL WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IDIOT CLANS :dots: :spamr: :stupid:
=(FGR)=Bryce

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:19 pm

WTH? Stupidity doesn't cope here, anyone got a better word here cos? 10 posts in a row, dude seriosly i don't know what's more fitting for you:

Edit: Dude, quoting yourself? and your not annoying anyone? your annoying us so GTHO
Last edited by (SWGO)Minas_Thirith on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby THEWULFMAN » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:20 pm

=(FGR)=Bryce wrote:
AgentSmith_#38 wrote:

THEY SURE DONT RECRUIT [female dog]. YOUR DAMN WRONG. THEY DONT ANNOY PEOPLE.

You're*

I can't stand it when people mix your with you're.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Commander Sparrow » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:44 pm

=(FGR)=Bryce wrote:
AgentSmith_#38 wrote:

YOU SAID THAT FGR IS STUPID. WELL WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IDIOT CLANS :dots: :spamr: :stupid:

Deal with idiot clans? I say bring it on, pendejo. Me and my squad mates have lots of fun crushing and [poo] all over small time wankers like you. Give us hell, and we'll hand it right back to you on a silver platter wrapped around in your pink panties.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby haasd0gg » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Bryce, if you continue to act like a retarded monkey on these forums I will make sure you are never able to log in again.
That means you are teetering on the edge of a permanant ban. Shape up..
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby toad » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:36 pm

And take your tween drama OUTSIDE :evil:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby =(FGR)=Bryce » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:31 pm

(SWGO)Joshua wrote:Something like that has happened to me before and I got banned from the server too. I wouldn't worry anyway because =(FGR)= sucks balls anyways. I always kick their a$$ when I play with them. They seem like a small time going to fail clan in the first place.

I DISAGREE. they dont want any other people on their clan. i was with them one day and they booted a friend of mine. your wrong cuz if you say you got booted then your not a member.
=(FGR)=Bryce

Postby =(FGR)=Bryce » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Unit_14 wrote:While that name is irritating, it's not a hack. But I wouldn't worry about FGR. What happened ultimately? You got temporarily banned from a self-hosted server by a bunch of people who are scared to show their faces on regular dedicated servers? Sounds traumatic! :eek:
your wrong. fgr doesnt have any deticated servers. they have pc. they dont use deticated servers. plus as dumb as you are, its a game online?? duh. you can chat only not see faces. it isnt video chating....
=(FGR)=Bryce

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II