=(FGR)=

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: =(FGR)=

Postby =(FGR)=Bryce » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Damn right. FGR is a [poo] hole. They come on the servers, recruit, swear and annoy people. I've actually got some screenshots I've been wanting to show about an FGR member doing all three. This happened very recently too.[/quote]
Deal with idiot clans? I say bring it on, pendejo. Me and my squad mates have lots of fun crushing and [poo] all over small time wankers like you. Give us hell, and we'll hand it right back to you on a silver platter wrapped around in your pink panties.[/quote]
HOW [m'kay] UP ARE YOU? YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO I AM. YOUR ASSFACE CLAN IS [poo]. WHO ARE YOU? SOME KIND OF [female dog]? SERIOUS. DC AND YOUR ASS CLAN. BOTH CRAPPY :dots:
=(FGR)=Bryce

Postby Commander Sparrow » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:56 pm

You sir, are an incredibly annoying [female dog].

If you had half the [m'kay] brain, you'd know that you can quote people more than once in a single post, instead of looking like a complete dumb [poo] and double/triple posting away.

=(FGR)=Princess Tampon Whiny [female dog] wrote:YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO I AM.

I doubt anyone would give a [m'kay] who you are, but It's pretty clear to us all, Princess Tampon Whiny [female dog].

=(FGR)=Princess Tampon Whiny [female dog] wrote:THEY SURE DONT RECRUIT [female dog]. YOUR DAMN WRONG. THEY DONT ANNOY PEOPLE.

They sure DO recruit, Princess Tampon Whiny [female dog]. I'm damn right. They DO annoy people.

Maybe you should look at this, it shows how much of a brainwashed pawn you are. Pathetic.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3120
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby =(FGR)=Bryce » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:07 am

HaasD0gg. How can you make me never log in? Oh unless you tell your mommy to stop smoking craq and to [m'kay] tango with your ass. You need to shape up. Stop being the wing leader. If you really want to threaten someone then threaten your stupid dorky noob friends. :spamr:
=(FGR)=Bryce

Postby =(FGR)=Bryce » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 am

How am I quoting myself? I'm quoting what they replied to my posted [derriere orifice]
=(FGR)=Bryce

Postby Commander Sparrow » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

Princess Tampon Whiny [female dog] wrote:HaasD0gg. How can you make me never log in? Oh unless you tell your mommy to stop smoking craq and to [m'kay] tango with your ass. You need to shape up. Stop being the wing leader. If you really want to threaten someone then threaten your stupid dorky noob friends. :spamr:

LMAO

Wow! This guy makes us all look like Einstein!

Princess Tampon Whiny [female dog] wrote:How am I quoting myself? I'm quoting what they replied to my posted [derriere orifice]

Congratulations! You have failed to read my post properly.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

Say bye, bryce :dots:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Commander Sparrow » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:24 am

Outstanding. [m'kay].
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:51 am

haasd0gg wrote:Say bye, bryce :dots:

are you able to change his name to what Smith came up with? :whistling:
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:59 am

I vote [Penguin] should be attached to his name. 38 will know what I mean. :whistling:
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Heatmaster78 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:17 am

I'm just gonna tear up into this little brat's posts and posts.

That one brat from FGR wrote:no it wasnt. it is november. that july was like summer july. thats when i got off

You obviously don't understand that the last post was in July and you posted in November.
That's (count with me) how many months?
1 (August)
2 (September)
3 (October)

3 months since the last post was made, you think it's okay to necro a 3+ month old topic? Because I don't.

That one kid from FGR wrote:Heatmaster78? now how can fgr be stupid all the time? unless your in a dorky nooby clan with abunch of freaks. dc members are seriously weird....

Funny thing is I'm actually in SWGO, so yeah.
You just called SWGO a bunch of freaks which, as demonstrated, we are not a bunch of freaks.
"DC members?" Are you talking about the SWGO DC server? Let me tell you something:

1. I rarely if at all play SWBF2 anymore so do not call me a "wierd DC member."

That one kid again wrote:YOUR WRONG. IF YOUR SAYING IM A NEGRO THEN YOUR A PUNKY LITTLE RETARD. STUPID HACKER. PLUS I NERVER POSTED IN JULY BECAUSE I LEFT THEN. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

Again you have shown to us that you obviously cannot read simple English.
I said NECRO not negro. I do not hack because I don't know how to and I really will never bother to learn how to hack. Lastly, I never said you posted in July, I said you posted in Novemeber

That one kid that posted 50 billion times in a row wrote:THEY SURE DONT RECRUIT [female dog]. YOUR DAMN WRONG. THEY DONT ANNOY PEOPLE.

I'm pretty sure when I rarely play SWBF2 that FGR has some pretty damn crappy PC recruiting server that lags every 5 seconds because the host has such low ping compared to everyone else, and you're acting real annoying now.

That One Kid (the sequal post) wrote:YOU SAID THAT FGR IS STUPID. WELL WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IDIOT CLANS

FGR is stupid (just read your last 10 posts and you'll see my point hopefully). Do you have to deal with yourself, because you are a really idiotic clan.

That Ond Kid (the sequal to the sequal) wrote:your wrong. fgr doesnt have any deticated servers. they have pc. they dont use deticated servers. plus as dumb as you are, its a game online?? duh. you can chat only not see faces. it isnt video chating....

You must be talking about something else, because that wouldn't be even remotely considered a response to 14's post. He said that you guys aren't man enough to go on a normal dedicated server and play with other people besides yourself.
Good job you figured out what text chatting means.

See how I mashed all those quotes into one big long post that you probably won't bother reading? That's what you do in a forum, what you did was quality for a chat window in Xfire (which sucks anyways). Let me put a TL;DR for you:

TL;DR: You're way to incompetent to read or comprehend this post.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Last edited by Heatmaster78 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II