Didn't know that. :-|
O_o
Jdg50
Community Member

Xfire: Jdg50legomaster
Steam ID: Jdg50Legomaster

Re: Administrator Status

Postby FaiL.? » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:41 pm

From jaw's reply about a guy on H.A. yeah there is a guy who goes by the name Darth_Hitler.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:12 pm

don't worry pepsi just keep reporting people and acting good, i had been playing for 3 years before i became admin, and as far as I know their has only been one admin who asked to become one and they let :whistling:
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:22 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:don't worry pepsi just keep reporting people and acting good, i had been playing for 3 years before i became admin, and as far as I know their has only been one admin who asked to become one and they let :whistling:

Thanks Quan! I will continue to be me!
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby fightingclam » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:51 pm

I've been here for 8 months and think that my presence has gone completely unnoticed.
But, oh well, xD :oldman:
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:05 pm

fightingclam wrote:I've been here for 8 months and think that my presence has gone completely unnoticed.

Who are you? :lol:
FYI we can't all be admins..i think :lol:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:33 pm

fightingclam wrote:I've been here for 8 months and think that my presence has gone completely unnoticed.

...thought I heard someone talking... *shrug*
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby fightingclam » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:04 am

haasd0gg wrote:

...thought I heard someone talking... *shrug*

Very funny.
I mean, I've survived through Narg. Who I'm starting to think has moved on from trolling all of us. :th_a017: :th_a017:
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby WD-40 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:39 am

Actually you're one of those names I immediately recognize in-game due to your participation on our Forum here.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Ewok » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:31 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:@Minas_Thirith: I said that I was not asking though; I was just questioning (but thank you nonetheless; I think I have some sort of understanding now).

@KOko: Thank you, that is exactly the kind of response I wanted! Now, could you please explain to me why I am not the person needed. Ex. (gameplay, language, behaviour). Clarification would be appreciated, and by the way, as for language which I mentioned earlier, I don't curse online, and I try not to curse at all.)

@Duel of Fates: Do you mean that I should not ask for admin status, and I will receive. If that is what you meant, once again, I am not asking to become an admin, merely that my qualities as a player be analysed.

I know your not asking to be one, but we already know by this you want to be one, do note that being an admin can be very stressfull, especially when you have these players in-game that just walk on the line between rule-breaking and playing fair, while they question every move you make, it can be frustrating, but it does get good when they come here reporting an admin abuse, it's good for laughs.

It doesn't have to be gameplay wich makes you a candidate for admin, do note that in selecing admins we have a vote, so even tough you "generally" behave, if for some reason you have a bad reputacion with some admins (even trew non-game basis) it's unlikely they will even make a vote.
Also what i have noticed is that a lot of players come and go, meaning they will not likely play this game for more then 3 months, then they go innactive without notice.
The time besides playing like your suposed to counts, also remember that some who also have been following the rules, and have reported players before you may be put up for candidate first, alwayes remember that someone joined before you.

MT

Being a server administrator is very stressful indeed. Sometimes trying to admin the Gamerz FFA server can be a pain in the butt. I get constant complaints, little kids crying, and requests to ban people all the time. It's a big responsibility that some people can't handle :P Of course I'm pointing out the obvious as always.
Ewok
Community Member

Xfire: ewok24
Steam ID: ewok2_4

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II