Add new Auto quote to JBA

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Add new Auto quote to JBA

Postby Col. Hstar » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:41 am

Since we have those nice automatic quotes that scroll across citing the rules and reminders, I think it would be great to add something.

I really don't get all the complaining about "spawn killing" in JBA and NYC.

These are levels where you have to take CPs and last i checked you shouldn't wait for an opponent to finish spawning before putting a nice little mine at their feet :innocent:

Maybe when the messages says that spawn killing is allowed, it could say "and it's expected" or something else. Lots of people rage at a person spawn killing while taking CPs.

anyway, not one of the biggest priorities but it one of the most annoying complaints I see :cursing: . Its understandable to a degree in Hero Assault but not in JBA.
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Re: Add new Auto quote to JBA

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:18 am

Bah, I don't get why people "cry" about spawn killing, they should have chosen a better place to spawn at.

Really when I get complaints about spawn killing, I reply with a simple "Problem?"
Last edited by Commander Sparrow on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Re: Add new Auto quote to JBA

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:49 pm

there is a 3 second spawn invincibility, thats more than enough time to kill whoever is in your spawn, it is for me anyway.
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II