Ranking system...

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Ranking system...

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:14 pm

AgentSmith_#38 wrote:Oh please, try to come up with something better than "wnnbe n00b" and then we'll talk.

Oh please stop making excuses for your incapacity to respond properly to something as simple as a "wnnbe n00b"
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Commander Sparrow » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:30 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
AgentSmith_#38 wrote:Oh please, try to come up with something better than "wnnbe n00b" and then we'll talk.

Oh please stop making excuses for your incapacity to respond properly to something as simple as a "wnnbe n00b"

There is no point to responding to such a simple comment because it's just not worth my time to troll such a pathetic attempt.

But I congratulate you for at least trying! :appl:
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby yellow » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:46 am

i disagree completely with agentsmith
yellow
Community Member

Postby Heatmaster78 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:34 am

yellow wrote:i disagree completely with agentsmith

Then you my good friend, have lost.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:44 am

AgentSmith_#38 wrote:There is no point to responding to such a simple comment because it's just not worth my time to troll such a pathetic attempt.

More excuses, you were online yesterday for 3 straight hours, time or not you have to troll every insignificant comment and it won't matther how stupid they are.
Basicly you failed i would applaud you for trying but as Yoda said: "Do or do not, there is no try"

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Commander Sparrow » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 am

yellow wrote:i disagree completely with agentsmith

Okay, who the [m'kay] are you now?

Oh right, you're the dumb ass who returned to SWGO and announced himself as a trouble maker, then got banned the next day from a server. [m'kay] idiot.

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:More excuses, you were online yesterday for 3 straight hours, time or not you have to troll every insignificant comment and it won't matther how stupid they are.
Basicly you failed i would applaud you for trying but as Yoda said: "Do or do not, there is no try"

MT

Well, it was late for me and I couldn't think of anything better (and neither could you). New day, fresh mind and [poo].

At what part have I failed? I have trolled your comments, and you have replied to every one of them. My dear friend, I have not failed. I have succeeded beyond my expectations!
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:01 am

AgentSmith_#38 wrote:At what part have I failed? I have trolled your comments, and you have replied to every one of them. My dear friend, I have not failed. I have succeeded beyond my expectations!

Well basicly if you troll like your supposed to, others cannot deny your argument, or you can simply have an argument to each of their counter-arguments.
You failed in:

1- Making good arguments that aren't debatable for anyone older then 10-12
2- Having a deffence ready in case someone has a counter argument or simply failing to impovise
3- Basicly trolling

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Commander Sparrow » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
AgentSmith_#38 wrote:At what part have I failed? I have trolled your comments, and you have replied to every one of them. My dear friend, I have not failed. I have succeeded beyond my expectations!

Well basically if you troll like your supposed to, others cannot deny your argument, or you can simply have an argument to each of their counter-arguments.
You failed in:

1- Making good arguments that aren't debatable for anyone older then 10-12
2- Having a defence/defense ready in case someone has a counter argument or simply failing to improvise
3- Basically trolling

MT

Good God. Do you even know what a troll IS??

Troll: A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Oh look, I have posted off-topic messages and disrupted a normal on-topic discussion.

Obviously, I have done my job PERFECTLY. You're just a tool to my game, you've only helped me troll and ruin a discussion. Well done, I knew I could count on you.

"1- Making good arguments that aren't debatable for anyone older then 10-12"

Speak for yourself, your arguments have been complete crap, and the spelling is horrible. I've took the time to correct most of your mistakes. You're welcome.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 pm

AgentSmith_#38 wrote:Good God. Do you even know what a troll IS??

Troll: A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Oh look, I have posted off-topic messages and disrupted a normal on-topic discussion.

Obviously, I have done my job PERFECTLY. You're just a tool to my game, you've only helped me troll and ruin a discussion. Well done, I knew I could count on you.

"1- Making good arguments that aren't debatable for anyone older then 10-12"

Speak for yourself, your arguments have been complete crap, and the spelling is horrible. I've took the time to correct most of your mistakes. You're welcome.

1- That is what a troll does, however there are more classes of trolls, you sould look into them.
2- Technicly if the original topic dies then changing the subject cannot be easier, wich is what happened here.
3- Who said your the troll? never tought it is i who am trolling and ussing your flaws in making you believe your the troll, while your just a tool?
4- My arguments haven't been debated by anything that makes any sence, and mate you don't know what horrible gramer is.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Yanoda » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II