Hello SWGO

Join our community

Re: Hello SWGO

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:23 am

mrjamwin wrote:
(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:They are kidding of course! I am so glad you decided to accept my invitation! Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy SWGO and the servers! Have fun!
Singed Sincerely,
(SWGO)SirPepsi

I lack debating skills Pepsi or I'll crush your can. Just pay $50 via Paypal to get your membership here and you can buy pass the damn essay. I'm not Fn' kidding either! Pay it or I'll hunt you down and beat you with a wet noodle!

You know, I don't appreciate your constant need to insult me. You know, I have feelings too! And it does not make me feel good when people like you constantly bully others. Do you have nothing better to do? Please, just try being nice, I do not know what I did to upset you, but so far, you have been the only one here who seems to have a personal problem with me. And I don't understand why! At least tell me what I did to make you hate me, if I actually did do something for which you have just cause to hate me, then I apologise, but if not, stop harassing me!
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby Heatmaster78 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:23 am

(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:
(SWGO)SirPepsi wrote:They are kidding of course! I am so glad you decided to accept my invitation! Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy SWGO and the servers! Have fun!
Singed Sincerely,
(SWGO)SirPepsi

I lack debating skills Pepsi or I'll crush your can. Just pay $50 via Paypal to get your membership here and you can buy pass the damn essay. I'm not Fn' kidding either! Pay it or I'll hunt you down and beat you with a wet noodle!

You know, I don't appreciate your constant need to insult me. You know, I have feelings too! And it does not make me feel good when people like you constantly bully others. Do you have nothing better to do? Please, just try being nice, I do not know what I did to upset you, but so far, you have been the only one here who seems to have a personal problem with me. And I don't understand why! At least tell me what I did to make you hate me, if I actually did do something for which you have just cause to hate me, then I apologise, but if not, stop harassing me!

Dude seriously, L2HAVEASENSEOFHUMOR, Jamwin jokes with people all the time.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:58 am

We expect nothing less from mrjamwin.
Toughen up or the real world will thrash you. The last place you should ever take anything personally is the internet.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby mrjamwin » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:32 am

Dear SirPepsi, please please take the advice from the last two posts and have a sense of humor. Loosen up your panties or just throw them away and laugh. Hell, just throw verbal jabs back at me to liven up the fun around here. If you can't take it then leave. The Gamerz community can cater to your type of sissyness if you want to continue like this. :eek: :cursing: :innocent:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:47 am

mrjamwin wrote:Dear SirPepsi, please please take the advice from the last two posts and have a sense of humor. Loosen up your panties or just throw them away and laugh. Hell, just throw verbal jabs back at me to liven up the fun around here. If you can't take it then leave. The Gamerz community can cater to your type of sissyness if you want to continue like this. :eek: :cursing: :innocent:

That may be difficult, Pepsi doesn't know how to spell ' [m'kay] you '. :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Matt-Chicago » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Hello and welcome.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Previous

Return to Say Hello