ADMIN ABUSE::::: FOR REALS

All information and activities related to SWBF2

ADMIN ABUSE::::: FOR REALS

Postby stelio » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Hi.. first i wanna say.. yes i know a lot of noobs whoo claim admin abuse., mostly.. its turns to be false.. but i have a situation here its:

first Talon karde... pulling and other 3 pullers ksing each other..(pulling) so i say after i was kill : gays...
that was enough for a kick.. for a banned word in game!! no warning nothing
Talon karde he says i didt got any warning cos i play long at this server DC
so i dont need to be warn!! but... i told him.. that so far in the rules the Word Gays! its so far alllow..
but he kick me eny ways

after.. after he kill me he like to juggli me a bit ..or so far he can!!.. so i juggling 1 or 2.. times.. and i got bann for 3 days

so he banned me for harrastment..because i juggli 2 times==?? i juggli many times.. but he did too.. he juggli really long
i only juggling 2 or 3 jugglin

so so far i know juggling is harrastment if i do it more then 3 times.. right

Talon karde juggling me everytime he could.. even longer then 3 hits

so do u think i deserve to be banned for 3 days for that!! after Talon karde was juggling me too!!

best regards
stelio
Community Member

Re: ADMIN ABUSE::::: FOR REALS

Postby =JAWS=tom{ASN} » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:55 pm

This happens to me too but i would like to see the chat logs.
Perdo (anakin) 27-24 {51} vs {31} 18-16 noobhunter (aayla)
http://sv.xfire.com/profile/p5e5r5d5o/s ... #119911779

Perdo (no-forcing) 29-28 {55} vs {37} 21-23 (SWGO)MT (pulling)
http://sv.xfire.com/profile/p5e5r5d5o/s ... #119895917
=JAWS=tom{ASN}
Community Member

Xfire: Ali
Steam ID: Baba

Postby SWINE FLU » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Why did this need two topics?

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby stelio » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:03 pm

why 2.. well i didt really knew where to post it !! ;(
so i will like to know... if i am getting pull force harrast.. like a volleyball.. from 3 or more pullers..and 1 of the pullers is a admin.. he do not warn the ksers!! and it was a bit like a harrastment more then 4 times pulled... after i die... i only say.. Gays .. i didt say u r Gay or ..something like that... i only say gays...
and i get kick...

if juggling=bann.. then ok.. i deserve my bann.. but Talon was juggling a lot!!..he juggli me . so he should be bann too!!! ?
he juggli me.. i juggling hi, and so on.. everytime i jugglin him i made 1 to 3 hits max... he did also.. jugglin to 3 hits.. after u are dead. u know

so.. is this admin abuse?

tell me what topic should i delete..

best regards
stelio
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Wasn't there for that. But I personally witnessed your antics the last few weeks. KSing, TPing, and juggling your opponents, the occasional TK. Last night you were slow running to avoid choke from Darth Dad. You were very close to getting a ban for glitching from me. Acting all innocent here? Really? Also, did I miss your proof of the alleged Admin abuse? I see the accusation. Was there a pic or vid that I missed?

Sounds to me you got mad because some pullers were having their way with you. Irony? Yes. Admin Abuse? Doesn't sound like it.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby stelio » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:36 pm

hmm really.. i am not say... i am inocent.. at all.. but if he see ks and not warn them??? and if he juggling me.. and i juggling.. i m never say
ohhh i didt done nothing wrong here.. i am so good.. i am telling just what happends... he bann me for juggling!!! after he was juggling me
i dare talon to denied this
best regards

about getting mad because i got pulled!! well.. i really do not have a problem with that.. but i have a problem if they play volleyball with me.. Harrast... and 1 of them is a admin.. and he do not warn them

end of line

i know slow runing very short is allow.. so i did!
i tp.. i make mistakes too u know i am not god

why no video!!#
1.-- i get kick for saying gays.. i really did not thought this will hapends!(cos gay is allow or not=?)
2.- he was juggling me.. so far i know.. its allow
3.- after i got him..and begon to juggling(no longer then 3 hits) .. as many times we did.. he bann me.. no warning nothing.(Talon jugglin me so long he could!!.i do not really expect that.. behavier
4.- i make video, pics from trouble makers.. if some1 is causing trouble.. like gliching etc.. here well its not the case
5.- i never say i am inocent!!!!! but i find this really a abuse.. dont u think!!
6.- i dont denied what i did.. look in the chat logs.. proof me wrong

best regards

Duel of Fates wrote:Wasn't there for that. But I personally witnessed your antics the last few weeks. KSing, TPing, and juggling your opponents, the occasional TK. Last night you were slow running to avoid choke from Darth Dad. You were very close to getting a ban for glitching from me. Acting all innocent here? Really? Also, did I miss your proof of the alleged Admin abuse? I see the accusation. Was there a pic or vid that I missed?

Sounds to me you got mad because some pullers were having their way with you. Irony? Yes. Admin Abuse? Doesn't sound like it.

so i try to make this clear...

if heis juggling me.. and i am juggling.. then he bann me for 3 days for harrastment.. i never say iam Innocent---- how do u base ur comment that i play the innocent here?
Last edited by stelio on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stelio
Community Member

Postby Yanoda » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Several points I want to mention.
1. Don't spam your posts, just edit your last one if no one posted a reply yet.
2. If you feel the admin is treating you unfairly, i.e. kick you for saying "gay", then just record to make sure you have proof. I had the same experience a few years back and recording the situation helped.
3. I cannot say whether you're innocent or guilty yet from the information provided without proof.
4. I did a quick review on the ban, I guess you were going under a different alias than Stelio I presume.
5. We need to wait for the banning admin give their view on the situation (and give chat logs maybe).
6. What Duel said.
7. If you say that you're not innocent, then why are you complaining? Do you admit that you were doing something against the rules? If yes, then there was no admin abuse.

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Freak out much? I merely point out that we have your side of the "story". Waiting for the other side of the "story". Maybe we will find the truth somewhere in the middle.

And for future reference, slow running, no matter how long you do it, is glitching. Glitching is not allowed. Saying that it is allowed, WRONG. Hope that clarifies it for you.

Now I will wait for Banning Admin's response.

Might be a bit, gonna go make lunch. :whistling:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Someone could ask talon to stop in
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby stelio » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Yanoda wrote:Several points I want to mention.
1. Don't spam your posts, just edit your last one if no one posted a reply yet.
2. If you feel the admin is treating you unfairly, i.e. kick you for saying "gay", then just record to make sure you have proof. I had the same experience a few years back and recording the situation helped.
3. I cannot say whether you're innocent or guilty yet from the information provided without proof.
4. I did a quick review on the ban, I guess you were going under a different alias than Stelio I presume.
5. We need to wait for the banning admin give their view on the situation (and give chat logs maybe).
6. What Duel said.
7. If you say that you're not innocent, then why are you complaining? Do you admit that you were doing something against the rules? If yes, then there was no admin abuse.

Cheers

Yanoda

as i already said...

i really find a bit fustrated.. not cos i got bann.. but for been treating unfairly, my question is:

do i must be kick for saying = gays 1 time... without warning=?
do i must get bann for 3 days for juggling not longer then 3 hits..after death? when the Admin Talon where doing the same to me?
i admit i was juggling talon.. just like he did!!! yes... so how i did break the rules?? that is the question.
how . and why i earn a bann for 3 days..?
if i was tp intentionaly ,glcihing etc.. i ll say ok u got me.. i break the rules!! but i got first kick(no warning) for saying 1 time after i got kind of pull harrast.. Gays ...

well then explain me why i was bann? for 3 days..?

My problem its not the time i got bann, or kick!! but why?.. the reason!!.. if u proof me i break the rules i accept it my punishment!!
but comon!!

p.s. i really thought slow runing for les then 3 secs its allow.. where can i get more information for what is allow and what is´t

best regards
stelio
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II