ADMIN ABUSE::::: FOR REALS

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: ADMIN ABUSE::::: FOR REALS

Postby Yanoda » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:10 pm

stelio wrote:p.s. i really thought slow runing for les then 3 secs its allow.. where can i get more information for what is allow and what is´t

We never stated slow running is allowed and as Duel said, it is considered glitching.

Be glad that you were not banned when you were slow running (I would have been less merciful and given a 1 week ban no questions asked).
You admit to using glitches and not being innocent. How about you take this ban as a belated one instead? Then we're all satisfied and leave it at that.

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby Hobo » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:17 pm

I tried to read this and evaluate who is right, but stelio, you are extremely hard to understand... But what I think you are trying to say is that you aren't upset with your ban, rather you are upset with others doing the exact same thing you did(Talon), and get away with it.

Also, I never knew juggling and slow run was illegal... I've been doing it for years and no one cared. And it isn't shown in the auto-admin captions, maybe yall should include that. :roll:

Cheers for salutary neglect!
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby stelio » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Yanoda wrote:
stelio wrote:p.s. i really thought slow runing for les then 3 secs its allow.. where can i get more information for what is allow and what is´t

We never stated slow running is allowed and as Duel said, it is considered glitching.

Be glad that you were not banned when you were slow running (I would have been less merciful and given a 1 week ban no questions asked).
You admit to using glitches and not being innocent. How about you take this ban as a belated one instead? Then we're all satisfied and leave it at that.

Cheers

Yanoda

wow still.... i only feel like u are telling me.. i am a glicher and not innocent of my bann.. but u cant anser my questions!!!
saying gays after i was pull hararst!! =kick no warning?
3 days bann for juggling..?
admin was juggling me too ??? how is that then possible if juggling =bann?.. for my eyes this is admin abuse.. or not?

i saw many people slow running.. i am sry.. i really thought it was allow.. so who ... and where can i read what its not allow.. or what is consider glicht!!
like oblivions (emperor).. allow or not? i saw admins doing too? so i ask

best regards

Hobo: Also, I never knew juggling and slow run was illegal... I've been doing it for years and no one cared. And it isn't shown in the auto-admin captions, maybe yall should include that. :roll:..

Me :) me neither!! i thought i ask long ago about it.. and i hear something like juggling longer then 3 hits is consider harrastment!!
and slow running longer the 3 sec..=glicht-- but.. now duel.. and yanoda explain us.. that slow running=glciht=bann

i try to say:
if i get a bit pull harrast!!.. 3 pullers try to ks each other (trying to kill me)i was a volleyball!! and 1 of them is a admin.. and he do not warn this people!! do u find this ok?
after that.. i writte : gays and i get kick for saying only that!! no warning ..its that ok?
almost everytime Talon kill me.. he try to juggling my corpse.. i did too!! = if this is the reason why i was bann, i say yes i am guilty!, is this ok?the bann came without warning!!
so if juggling is consider harrastment. when is this consider a harrastment?. . and Talon feel free to do it? is then this is admin abuse?

best regards
stelio
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Look at all the free time you have now. :clap:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:26 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Look at all the free time you have now. :clap:

Always the bright side of the universe for you MD. :lol:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Heatmaster78 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:30 am

A Hobo wrote:I tried to read this and evaluate who is right, but stelio, you are extremely hard to understand...

English isn't his first language so he's going to have lots of spelling errors and grammar errors.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby WD-40 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:45 am

Stelio...just out of curiosity, what country are you from?
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby stelio » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:29 am

WD-40 wrote:Stelio...just out of curiosity, what country are you from?

i am German, so until now i only see semi trolling about my topic.. but no answers!!
and its clearly admin Abuse!!!
so from now on; the word gay=kick? and juggling=bann
if i see this again i ll report it.

best regards
stelio
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:54 pm

As I wasn't there, and have not seen the chat, it's hard for myself or any Admin that was not involved to say if you deserved it or not. However, I (personally) would not kick for the word 'Gay', as it also is defined as meaning 'Happy'. Juggling, as you described it, should not be done by anyone (Admins included), as it is disruptive. If someone is a 'repeat' offender, and knows better having played on the server enough times, and if they are deliberately disruptive, they should be immediately kicked, or even banned if it's severe enough.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby stelio » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:15 pm

WD-40 wrote:As I wasn't there, and have not seen the chat, it's hard for myself or any Admin that was not involved to say if you deserved it or not. However, I (personally) would not kick for the word 'Gay', as it also is defined as meaning 'Happy'. Juggling, as you described it, should not be done by anyone (Admins included), as it is disruptive. If someone is a 'repeat' offender, and knows better having played on the server enough times, and if they are deliberately disruptive, they should be immediately kicked, or even banned if it's severe enough.

i dont know how to look into the chat logs... but u ll see that after i die. i say :gays.. i normally never say something some times i do but not really that much.. i only get mad from tp ks of my dump mates!!.. i am not like crazyduck or other player after they get killed(specially pull) they get mad and beggin telling senseless words... i am not telling i am a little angel.. and i never do something wrong!! i do make mistakes as all of us.

so i only say gays!! after i say gays i got kick. no warning! i think u can see it. in the chat logs
after talon got killed by me.. he bann me!!cos i juggli his corpse with 2 hits..(not forgetting Talon like to juggling my corpse too) i never do longer then that!! to be honest i cant!! do longer then that!!i was yoda.. and not maul.. juggling with maul its really easy.. but with yoda its really hard to jugggli longer the 2 hits!

i wish some1 could get the chat logs!!
i think if Talon consider the Word gays.. as a bad Word. he should at least warn me.. cos this word is not a banned word
and if he find the art of juggling as a harasstment..= where there is not a especific rule about it!!. and i cant juggling longer the 3 hits!! he should warn me too!!
and not bann for 3 days for that.. what he also did!!

best regards
stelio
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II