ADMIN ABUSE::::: FOR REALS

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: ADMIN ABUSE::::: FOR REALS

Postby Matt-Chicago » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:04 pm

1. Calling a group of people "gays" is not allowed, that kick was justified
2. Juggling is allowed - if you were banned for that the admin was incorrect
3. Slow running is not allowed, for any amount of time, ever

Talon is a good guy but does have some bad bans under his belt, and often he deletes his bans within hours of issuing them, so are you still banned?
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby stelio » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:1. Calling a group of people "gays" is not allowed, that kick was justified
2. Juggling is allowed - if you were banned for that the admin was incorrect
3. Slow running is not allowed, for any amount of time, ever

Talon is a good guy but does have some bad bans under his belt, and often he deletes his bans within hours of issuing them, so are you still banned?

i check hrs ago.. yes i still bann

best regards
stelio
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:15 pm

You are now unbanned.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Postby stelio » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:25 pm

thxs Matt.. i really appreciate ;)

i made a topic about rules.. i dont know if was a good idea, but i ll like to know for the future.. if i get bann for those
and show other players that..so they behave

best regards
stelio
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:Juggling is allowed - if you were banned for that the admin was incorrect
Talon is a good guy but does have some bad bans under his belt

1- We know juggling is allowed, however there are those who can juggle others forever, and it prevents them from respawning, i do think in-game i have seen warnings and kicks for juggeling longer then 4-5 times.....
2- What i mainly noticed is that Talon doesn't repond to threads since he ain't on the forums that much....many people come here claiming an admin abuse and noone to respond them..

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby WD-40 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:00 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:
Matt-Chicago wrote:Juggling is allowed - if you were banned for that the admin was incorrect
Talon is a good guy but does have some bad bans under his belt

1- We know juggling is allowed, however there are those who can juggle others forever, and it prevents them from respawning, i do think in-game i have seen warnings and kicks for juggeling longer then 4-5 times.....
2- What i mainly noticed is that Talon doesn't repond to threads since he ain't on the forums that much....many people come here claiming an admin abuse and noone to respond them..

MT

Why is juggling allowed if it's disruptive to someone wanting to play?

Gays seems pretty mild, especially when the traditional meaning is 'Happy', and the word was Hijacked by the Homosexual community. We've 'all' seen worse name calling than that.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby NiteRunner81 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:05 pm

I think we've seen Talon's name a few times with bans lately even though he refuses to check in and detail them.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby Matt-Chicago » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:26 pm

I've never seen anyone juggle more than four or five times on the server.
Is it a big problem? We may need to reconsider if juggling can be considered harassment, but up until I haven't seen a problem with it.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:I've never seen anyone juggle more than four or five times on the server.
Is it a big problem? We may need to reconsider if juggling can be considered harassment, but up until I haven't seen a problem with it.

Juggling ain't a problem and I have not seen anyone juggle and continue doing to cause trouble. It's a bit of fun for people to do and most folks take it as that, I think considering it harassment might be going a bit far.

If we concentrate on what we have in the rules that should suffice, perhaps adding slow-run to remind certain individuals that this is not allowed might be an idea though?

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:57 am

Juggling is not a problem. Oh, and while Krenny is here...how about joining a round or two one of these days? Don't be scared of MD and what he might do to you. :lol:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II