ADMIN ABUSE::::: FOR REALS

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: ADMIN ABUSE::::: FOR REALS

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:42 am

juggeling isn't harrasment, but it can be considered disruptive gameplay, i had it before with certain players that they juggle you in a corner where they can keep it up till they are killed.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby WD-40 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:34 am

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:juggeling isn't harrasment, but it can be considered disruptive gameplay, i had it before with certain players that they juggle you in a corner where they can keep it up till they are killed.

Now that's the answer that sounds logical. But obviously it doesn't seem to be a problem from the other posts. Thanks.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:18 am

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Juggling is not a problem. Oh, and while Krenny is here...how about joining a round or two one of these days? Don't be scared of MD and what he might do to you. :lol:

Yeah I'll have to jump online, might be on tonight, so if your there and it's not a lagfest for me then yup I'll have a round or so with you.

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:juggeling isn't harrasment, but it can be considered disruptive gameplay, i had it before with certain players that they juggle you in a corner where they can keep it up till they are killed.

Minas, I would say that's far and few between and if this does become more problematic then review it at that point. Anyway you getting stuck in corner...most unlucky :lol:

Regards,

Kren
:fight2:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby KOko » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:39 pm

WD-40 wrote:

Now that's the answer that sounds logical. But obviously it doesn't seem to be a problem from the other posts. Thanks.

Juggling is very situational issue. On a server with 25+ players no1 will have enough free time to juggle you long time. On a server with 5-6 players you may be juggled forever, not allowing you to respawn and play the game and this is really disruptive. There are a lot of issues that require admins decision and are not that simple as if you see someone in a wall...

Talon was very questionable admin back in 2006 and I see hes just the same now... tons of "small" abuses, arrogance, plus never comming here to answer the players questions. I think he is example of how a few donations can make you an admin even if your file is not clean.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby =JAWS=tom{ASN} » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:47 pm

Hahaha a few donations would never get me admin :lol: :lol: :lol:
Perdo (anakin) 27-24 {51} vs {31} 18-16 noobhunter (aayla)
http://sv.xfire.com/profile/p5e5r5d5o/s ... #119911779

Perdo (no-forcing) 29-28 {55} vs {37} 21-23 (SWGO)MT (pulling)
http://sv.xfire.com/profile/p5e5r5d5o/s ... #119895917
=JAWS=tom{ASN}
Community Member

Xfire: Ali
Steam ID: Baba

Postby KOko » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Talon's actions may be questionable sometimes but he is not known troublemaker trolling the forums, pretending to do things it's clear he will never do, as you are tom.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby =JAWS=tom{ASN} » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:53 pm

I am not trolling thats for the trolltards.
Perdo (anakin) 27-24 {51} vs {31} 18-16 noobhunter (aayla)
http://sv.xfire.com/profile/p5e5r5d5o/s ... #119911779

Perdo (no-forcing) 29-28 {55} vs {37} 21-23 (SWGO)MT (pulling)
http://sv.xfire.com/profile/p5e5r5d5o/s ... #119895917
=JAWS=tom{ASN}
Community Member

Xfire: Ali
Steam ID: Baba

Postby Commander Sparrow » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Definition of Troll: A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

=JAWS=tom{ASN} wrote:Hahaha a few donations would never get me admin :lol: :lol: :lol:

That seemed like an attempt to troll. Is Narg secretly recruiting people into his Troll army? Probably. We'll just have to wait and find out :twisted:
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:05 pm

KOko wrote:tons of "small" abuses, arrogance, plus never comming here to answer the players questions. I think he is example of how a few donations can make you an admin even if your file is not clean.

The main problem as i see it is a banning admin not comming to the forums to contest a thread such as this.
Just asking, but how many times when someone makes a thread likes this, there was something missing? i recall in 99% of these threads that the player who was banned didn't post the full story, or posted another reason why they "tought" they were banned.
Talon just needs to come here and

KOko wrote:Talon's actions may be questionable sometimes but he is not known troublemaker trolling the forums, pretending to do things it's clear he will never do, as you are tom.

Well said

=JAWS=tom{ASN} wrote:I am not trolling thats for the trolltards.

:1402:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II