was requested to ask this of swgo

All information and activities related to SWBF2

was requested to ask this of swgo

Postby vegetto71 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:35 am

i was asked to post a question to all top swgo admins or leaders, whoever it is in charge
i am a member of the (merc) clan and there i was asked by a top member to see if swgo would be mad at all for posting about an event for their server to host a HA every so often on fridays, this was requested of me to ask since the member who asked me seems to assume hes got a bad rep with swgo which i don't see how he does since i have seen alot of swgo and merc members play together since i had join merc.
so therefore the question is as posted.
vegetto71
Community Member

Xfire: vegetto71
Steam ID: vegetto71

Re: was requested to ask this of swgo

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Well, I don't know your answer, but I suggest you send a Private Message to either Matt-Chicago (our leader) or one of the other respected admins (IJO-sha-quan-jone, imaim, Sir Bang, Yanoda, MATTHEW'S DAD, Bryant, etc.) There's more, I just can't think of them right now.
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby Bryant » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:01 pm

from the Merc site wrote:Greetings all fellow Mercs!
Okay, here's the deal, our second Star Wars Server is now going to host new events.
We will be hosting Hero's Night on Fridays, so get in and have some fun with those glowsticks!!
And on Sundays we will be hosting CTF nights!
All of this will be held on the Merc Events Server which will be put up on the day of the events.
Cheers, Dev.

Are you referring to this? Why would it matter? It has nothing to do with SWGO servers.
Bryant
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: ssmgbryant

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:15 pm

I think he's asking if they can make announcements about it on SWGO servers.
My opinion is that MERC members can talk about it on SWGO servers ONCE PER ROUND, deal?

If you want to make announcements here on the forums, you're welcome to do that anytime.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby haasd0gg » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Careful using that word, "merc". Its copyrighted and incorporated :roll:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby WD-40 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 pm

haasd0gg wrote:Careful using that word, "merc". Its copyrighted and incorporated :roll:

...And it's a 'Federal Offense' per Merc bylaws to use it alongside an 'SWGO' Tag. :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby vegetto71 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:39 am

Bryant wrote:
from the Merc site wrote:Greetings all fellow Mercs!
Okay, here's the deal, our second Star Wars Server is now going to host new events.
We will be hosting Hero's Night on Fridays, so get in and have some fun with those glowsticks!!
And on Sundays we will be hosting CTF nights!
All of this will be held on the Merc Events Server which will be put up on the day of the events.
Cheers, Dev.

Are you referring to this? Why would it matter? It has nothing to do with SWGO servers.

i was requested by a high up merc member to ask this question, this member believes that swgo would not like merc posting about or hosting a HA event/server because of players leaving swgo servers to play, that and the member wanted me to ask cause he feels he has a bad reputation within the swgo community, other then that i do not know.
vegetto71
Community Member

Xfire: vegetto71
Steam ID: vegetto71

Postby Matt-Chicago » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Again, yes it's ok on the forums and ok in game but just once per round.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby fightingclam » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:06 am

jerry0503214 wrote:I think he's asking if they can make announcements about it on SWGO servers.
My opinion is that MERC members can talk about it on SWGO servers ONCE PER ROUND, deal?

If you want to make announcements here on the forums, you're welcome to do that anytime.

Come the [m'kay] on. Thought we solved this [m'kay] spam bot problem :cursing:
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II