homofobic server?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

homofobic server?

Postby Gen.Spike » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:26 am

Good people, I do not like the admin. Jedi Arena's server that is not news, everyone knows my opinion, that this is an admin. mediocre, amateurish and biased, held by people who let the power go to the head, as if they were demi-gods who decide who lives and who dies ....

Well apart from the rotten side of evil that plagues the virtual world (this is not an isolated case of the Jedi Arena), yesterday has the misfortune to enter the Jedi Arena (so I get it why the ping is low) and found an extremely negligible .....

If you type the word "GAY" you run the risk of being kicked out because it is a banned word, ie it is forbidden to speak or mention the word as if it were synonymous with despicable or derision. By asking the admin on this fact was kicked simply(So far so normal when it comes to jedi arena) but an insight occurred to me .....

It is a homophobic behavior? I ask this because the place where I live, we treat the minorities, whether they be of any race, color, religion or sexual orientation with respect and equal treatment course ... there's always exceptions, are not perfect, but ..... was it wrong to ask why the word is a banned word? okay that the admin does not like me because I speak the truth, I say that the mercs better, the Jerc Arena is managed by amateurs who use cheats to improve their performance (as Ripley or Bazograd that never die, are immortal, hehehehehe), but ultimately, raise the issue to be discussed, and would like to see if there is intelligent life playing BF2 a hug ...

obs - excuse the grammar errors, the translator of google is not very reliable

Gen. Spike ....
Gen.Spike
Community Member

Re: homofobic server?

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:45 am

Excusing the grammar, no problem. Unfortunately, your rant is just that. A rant. If you notice, the word "gay" is on the bad words list, you get an auto warning, then you get auto kick. No admin is making the call to kick you. So guess what, Einstein. Your arguing with a computer.

It would be nice to have no words on the ban list, a beautiful world indeed. Unfortunately, the world is filled with witless wonders such as yourself, that ain't gonna be possible.

And as far as the Admins owning your ass ingame, that ain't cheating, that's you sucking.

Have a good day.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:48 am

I have not a single damn clue what the hell you meant to say there, but I have a feeling it was pretty [m'kay] stupid.

As for why "gay" is censored, you may notice that 95% of the SWBFII community have severe cases of "the [m'kay] stupid", which means that the majority of them will use the word as an insult. Additionally, perhaps you should get a clue; a [m'kay] star wars game is not the place to discuss hard-hitting issues like homophobia and racism. You don't "speak the truth", you're just an idiot on some kind of retarded crusade, which i've seen a [poo] of times before. "the rotten side of evil that plagues the virtual world"? Are you [m'kay] serious? It's a goddamn star wars game, stop treating things like this like they're the [m'kay] Holocaust.

EDIT: And yes, as i'm sure many of you have deduced, this is Nargotah. I was a dumbass and forgot the password to my old account, and I am loving the hell out of this name.

DOUBLE EDIT: And as i'm sure someone's seen, I [m'kay] up using the word "deduced" about half an hour before calling this guy on how stupid he looked when using big words incorrectly. I am a genius.
Last edited by SuperHappyMan on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Gen.Spike » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:52 am

dear friend, when I typed the word G A Y I was careful to enter it with the separate letters, like I'm doing now, because I know that the computer can not identify the word, yet the illustrious admin banned me from using a word pos as "horrible "....... it just confirms what I said earlier, that the server is bad run, incidentally, is run by biased amateurs of dubious character and sincerity ... sorry if my words hurt you who

Sorry to expose their incompetence to give me a convincing answer .....
Gen.Spike
Community Member

Postby Gen.Spike » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:57 am

I do not know who was the genius that mencinou before, but it is logical that if someone uses the word to insult, should be banned, so you should investigate what was the context of the offense ..... now you ban the person in question "helo, because that word is banned, excuse my curiosity? and in response BANNNNN ...... this only confirms that the admin server is a mediocre, and that many who frequent the server pull the bag for fear of admin being banned, or just drool egg for mediocre .... hahahahha
Gen.Spike
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:57 am

SuperHappyMan wrote:I have not a single damn clue what the hell you meant to say there, but I have a feeling it was pretty [m'kay] stupid.

As for why "gay" is censored, you may notice that 95% of the SWBFII community have severe cases of "the [m'kay] stupid", which means that the majority of them will use the word as an insult. Additionally, perhaps you should get a clue; a [m'kay] star wars game is not the place to discuss hard-hitting issues like homophobia and racism. You don't "speak the truth", you're just an idiot on some kind of retarded crusade, which i've seen a [poo] of times before. "the rotten side of evil that plagues the virtual world"? Are you [m'kay] serious? It's a goddamn star wars game, stop treating things like this like they're the [m'kay] Holocaust.

EDIT: And yes, as i'm sure many of you have deducted, this is Nargotah. I was a dumbass and forgot the password to my old account, and I am loving the hell out of this name.

Its good to see you Narg :th_a017:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Gen.Spike » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:04 am

hahahaha .... cheats on ... I like to tease, usually when you're nervous you get the trend is even more stupid, I love to do this with my opponents, especially you young idiots who do not stand still, and need permission Mom to wash his own ass ... hahahahha
Gen.Spike
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:11 am

SuperHappyMan wrote:I have not a single damn clue what the hell you meant to say there, but I have a feeling it was pretty [m'kay] stupid.

EDIT: And yes, as i'm sure many of you have deducted, this is Nargotah. I was a dumbass and forgot the password to my old account, and I am loving the hell out of this name.

I thought that was you Narg, too funny about your account. :lol:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Gen.Spike » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:17 am

you will keep repeating this idiocy all night? then they want me to talk bad admin ....
Gen.Spike
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:22 am

Maybe we should try to guess your old password. Did you try these?
Pussy
[m'kay]
[female dog]
[derriere orifice]
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II