homofobic server?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: homofobic server?

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:29 am

Duel of Fates wrote:
SuperHappyMan wrote:I have not a single damn clue what the hell you meant to say there, but I have a feeling it was pretty [m'kay] stupid.

As for why "gay" is censored, you may notice that 95% of the SWBFII community have severe cases of "the [m'kay] stupid", which means that the majority of them will use the word as an insult. Additionally, perhaps you should get a clue; a [m'kay] star wars game is not the place to discuss hard-hitting issues like homophobia and racism. You don't "speak the truth", you're just an idiot on some kind of retarded crusade, which i've seen a [poo] of times before. "the rotten side of evil that plagues the virtual world"? Are you [m'kay] serious? It's a goddamn star wars game, stop treating things like this like they're the [m'kay] Holocaust.

EDIT: And yes, as i'm sure many of you have deducted, this is Nargotah. I was a dumbass and forgot the password to my old account, and I am loving the hell out of this name.

Maybe we should try to guess your old password. Did you try these?
Pussy
[m'kay]
[female dog]
[derriere orifice]

Dude, it's hard enough to even remember what my name was! I don't know if I actually spelled out [m'kay], or if I typed out [m'kay], [m'kay], [m'kay], all that other [poo]. And I have like 30 different passwords, and if I try entering them all in then I get that captcha [poo], and hell if i'm gonna deal with that. Makes it more interesting, though.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Gen.Spike » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:30 am

This is what happens when you try to discuss something serious with relatively dumb teens
Gen.Spike
Community Member

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:35 am

Gen.Spike wrote:This is what happens when you try to discuss something serious with relatively dumb teens

Just because you made the topic doesn't mean it's about you. You and your retarded opinions about the community are apparently nowhere near as important as me coming back, which I find hilarious in it's own way. Sod off.

Oh, and by the way; next time you try and learn a language, I suggest learning the simple [poo] before trying to be pretentious. Even Minas knew that, for god's sake. Sure, he might have been a singularly [poo] speller, but at least he didn't sit there using words like "illustrious".

Basically what i'm trying to say is don't bother trying to argue with me, because i'll tear your argument down, form an erect phallus with it's remains, and then [m'kay] you with it.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Gen.Spike » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:42 am

if you do not think what I say important, then why are you wasting your time and energy answering all my posts? on the English, it seems you too lazy to read, not seen in my first post I am using the translator of google ... something else, I get q and you do not have the intellectual capacity to counter my arguments so far not seen me gave a convincing explanation about the questions that I did .... boy goes to bed, before Mom be angry with you

Bébé, il est temps d'aller au lit

孩子會看更多
Gen.Spike
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:42 am

SuperHappyMan wrote:I have not a single damn clue what the hell you meant to say there, but I have a feeling it was pretty [m'kay] stupid.

As for why "gay" is censored, you may notice that 95% of the SWBFII community have severe cases of "the [m'kay] stupid", which means that the majority of them will use the word as an insult. Additionally, perhaps you should get a clue; a [m'kay] star wars game is not the place to discuss hard-hitting issues like homophobia and racism. You don't "speak the truth", you're just an idiot on some kind of retarded crusade, which i've seen a [poo] of times before. "the rotten side of evil that plagues the virtual world"? Are you [m'kay] serious? It's a goddamn star wars game, stop treating things like this like they're the [m'kay] Holocaust.

EDIT: And yes, as i'm sure many of you have deducted, this is Nargotah. I was a dumbass and forgot the password to my old account, and I am loving the hell out of this name.

Totally understandable Narg. Thought maybe we could make a game of it. All the players submit guesses. The winner brings back "Narg". But Happy Guy might suit you better. :twisted:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Gen.Spike » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 am

personal, so now you can see the level of admin., well I was expecting just that, did not expect anything different from what is shown here ... but thankfully is recorded for that many people can see how the whole thing , which just confirms everything I said before ....
Gen.Spike
Community Member

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:51 am

Gen.Spike wrote:if you do not think what I say important, then why are you wasting your time and energy answering all my posts? on the English, it seems you too lazy to read, not seen in my first post I am using the translator of google ... something else, I get q and you do not have the intellectual capacity to counter my arguments so far not seen me gave a convincing explanation about the questions that I did .... boy goes to bed, before Mom be angry with you

Bébé, il est temps d'aller au lit

孩子會看更多

Ah, so you can speak French and Japanese. Interesting. However, as you can see, i'm not going around trying to say complicated [poo] on Japanese and French forums, so I could hardly give less of a [poo] about what you're trying to say here. And please; someone who knows so many languages should easily come up with a better retort than "haha your mom needs to put you to bed cause it's late GOD THEY SHOULD PUBLISH THIS [poo]". And don't try to pull that Google Translate [poo] when it comes to your insults; whether or not your post looks like an inbred posted it has nothing to do with the thoughts behind it. And as to why i'm wasting my time and energy to answer your posts... Well, this is fun as hell? I mean, you'd think it would be pretty clear at this point.

And Duel, I like the way you think. I mean sure, I could just change my name to Nargotah, but [m'kay] that [poo]. Tell you what; we'll make it a legitimate contest! The person who correctly guesses my Username and Password to the old account gets a free pass on any insults for one (1) week (5 business days)! And then immediately after that time is up, they will get bombarded with even more insults than usual because they are a [m'kay] magician and they can take that [poo].
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Gen.Spike » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:54 am

his father is drunk?
Gen.Spike
Community Member

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:57 am

Gen.Spike wrote:his father is drunk?

Yes? I... Think? ...Look, I think we're having a little bit of breakdown in communications here, so i'll spell it out.

I don't like you. I believe you to be a stupid.

Go away.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:01 am

SuperHappyMan wrote:
And Duel, I like the way you think. I mean sure, I could just change my name to Nargotah, but [m'kay] that [poo]. Tell you what; we'll make it a legitimate contest! The person who correctly guesses my Username and Password to the old account gets a free pass on any insults for one (1) week (5 business days)! And then immediately after that time is up, they will get bombarded with even more insults than usual because they are a [m'kay] magician and they can take that [poo].

Sounds like a winner.
My first guess will be :

Username---jellybean
Password----kissmyass84
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II