homofobic server?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: homofobic server?

Postby Brazosgrad » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:53 am

Tired of your crap Spike. I was the banning admin, and it WASNT for your use of the gay word. It was because someone else warned you, and you saw all that was going on to kick the trouble makers by the other admins. You had to stick your smartass nose in and make a comment about the admin with no less than five admins present. You saw what was going on and still you had to be an ass. That's why you were banned. And oh, by the way? I cleared your ban. Have a nice day.
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby THEWULFMAN » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:17 am

For the love of, SHUT THE HELL UP.

Last I recalled, Battlefront 2 was just that, a battlefront. This is war, not some chat room for some pansy asswipe to come in talking and [female dog]. Just I lack debating skills and play or GTFO. If you see me playing JBA, you'll notice I'm not a chatterbox. That's for a reason. I came to play, not chat. If I wanted to chat, I'd do it via xfire or these forums. I'm so sick of topics like this popping up. Yes, it's against the rules. Don't be a [female dog] and we all get along fine. Have I ever been banned? No, closest I ever got was a very polite warning from an admin for KSing on HA. Which, for the record, was out of character for me to do so. I have no issues with the Admins and I personally support them all.

Coming here and claiming an Admin is abusing his power is stupid. I don't give a [m'kay] if the Admin cusses and then bans a person for saying the same words. Why? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T [m'kay] MATTER. This is a god damn game, not really [m'kay] high priority.

And for that matter, I [m'kay] hate it when people [female dog] about certain things. Like Lag. OH SOMEONE KILLED ME, IT WAS LAG! No, you just suck at this game. Have I died because of lag? Yes, dozens of times. Do you hear me [female dog] about it? No. I don't [female dog] because doing so gets you nowhere. Do Det Pushers and Mine Rushers drive me nuts? Sometimes, yes. Is [female dog] going to do anything about it? NO. I lack debating skills or GTFO.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby SuperHappyMan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:For the love of, SHUT THE HELL UP.

Last I recalled, Battlefront 2 was just that, a battlefront. This is war, not some chat room for some pansy asswipe to come in talking and [female dog]. Just I lack debating skills and play or GTFO. If you see me playing JBA, you'll notice I'm not a chatterbox. That's for a reason. I came to play, not chat. If I wanted to chat, I'd do it via xfire or these forums. I'm so sick of topics like this popping up. Yes, it's against the rules. Don't be a [female dog] and we all get along fine. Have I ever been banned? No, closest I ever got was a very polite warning from an admin for KSing on HA. Which, for the record, was out of character for me to do so. I have no issues with the Admins and I personally support them all.

Coming here and claiming an Admin is abusing his power is stupid. I don't give a [m'kay] if the Admin cusses and then bans a person for saying the same words. Why? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T [m'kay] MATTER. This is a god damn game, not really [m'kay] high priority.

And for that matter, I [m'kay] hate it when people [female dog] about certain things. Like Lag. OH SOMEONE KILLED ME, IT WAS LAG! No, you just suck at this game. Have I died because of lag? Yes, dozens of times. Do you hear me [female dog] about it? No. I don't [female dog] because doing so gets you nowhere. Do Det Pushers and Mine Rushers drive me nuts? Sometimes, yes. Is [female dog] going to do anything about it? NO. I lack debating skills or GTFO.

SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:07 am

Gen.Spike wrote:great suggestion, why not put it into practice, before leaving banning people for 1, 2 or 3 days? maybe it's a good start ..... I was banned for one day by asking a question to the admin .... but I still think you have misunderstood the theme of the topic ....... remembering, it is not because of my ban, but on a word to be banned or not ... that's what serves the admin, if so we would not need people taking care of servers, we would put the machines to do this within a program, with a list word is banned .... hint for you ......

This will be my last post on this ridiculous topic, so here goes. Spike, you typing "G A Y" was an obvious attempt to beat the word filter. Period. You, and many others, do exactly that. Try to beat the auto admin. If it was even possible for an 'Automatic' Admin to babysit you mutts, sure, we LIVE Admins wouldn't be needed. But, Glitchers, Hackers, Spammers, and whiny, mouthy little children abound to cause trouble and chaos within the BF2 Server realms. So, babysitters (aka LIVE Admins) are needed. Live with it. Don't like it, then leave, and never come back. Frankly, I really don't give a damn.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:36 am

:clap: :appl: :appl: . . . and thank you all for playing. See us next week when we ban a one armed girl for playing really really good. Good night all. :clap: :appl:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby SuperHappyMan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:14 am

Duel of Fates wrote::clap: :appl: :appl: . . . and thank you all for playing. See us next week when we ban a one armed girl for playing really really good. Good night all. :clap: :appl:

But you're an admin. Man, this place really must be corrupt!
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)SirPepsi » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Haasd0gg, Lock time?
Love and Pepsi are the two most important things in life.

(SWGO)SirPepsi
Community Member

Xfire: sirpepsi

Postby Commander Sparrow » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:For the love of, SHUT THE HELL UP.

Wulf. That was [m'kay] amazing.
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Gen.Spike wrote:response to more than a biased idiot who has too lazy to read the original topic - dear friend, the topic in question is not why I was banned, but by asking why the word "gay" is a banned word .... . I expected this response from the admin at the time or a reasonable explanation and educated ... right after I continue playing the game normally ... however I could see it in the game and here too, that the admin and pulls their bags, not tolerate any kind of inquiry or question, simply press the button and BAMMMM, or fled the responsibility ....... yes I understand that if someone uses these words to offend anyone gay or SUCKER it must be put out, but the question remains, and if someone who belongs to a minority, enter a name "iamgay" she will be banned from the server? is the question for the illustrious admin. who did not have the intelligence enough to talk to me ......

Dear Spike I see you have the intellect of a 2 year old. I was addressing the fact that you don't know the definition of homophobic and why we ban the word gay and not anything else. Again, if you don't like how our servers are run and how your treated here then pay for your own server and leave.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Gen.Spike » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:06 pm

getting good comments from idiots pulls duty bags, nobody seems to understand the the reason for the topic, and that's not why I waste my time explaining delayed for half a dozen that have not yet come out of diapers and still do not know how to clean itself butt without permission of Mom .... but do what I had expected this from you dear admin. when I decided to open this topic, had expected a low-level debate of their party and their friends .... pulls bags would surprise me if someone suddenly respondese on behalf of the admin, so polite, clear and orderly on the subject addressed here ... but it was good because I could leave my message about what I think and think about you, something that was choking a long time and I'm sure that many are willing to talk, but dare not say in your face ... YOU ARE A JOKE AND MEDIOCRE ..... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

NOTE: I MAY MAKE A CHARITY AND BETWEEN THE SERVER to say hello to you, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gen.Spike
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II