Jedi Arena is a dump, and his arrogant administrators

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Jedi Arena is a dump, and his arrogant administrators

Postby NiteRunner81 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:23 am

Gen.Spike has been banned from the forums. I won't tolerate anyone dragging us through the mud like this. This has gone way too far. In the morning I may delete his posts. I am on my phone right now nodding off as I type this. Goodnite and enjoy the peace.
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby WD-40 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:06 pm

He'll be back as someone else..you'll see. He forgot that he called our server 'Homophobes' while in-game on JBA. Bet he didn't do that to MERC before posing his question to them. What a joke he is.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Jedi Power » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 pm

I do not like the sweeping brush in which Spike bad mouths the admins. Not all of us should be lumped into one category. He stated that administrators:

"are arrogant, do not have good self esteem and do not know criticism, not to mention immature, incompetent, mediocre, and rude."

I am 42, grown and do not resemble any of these remarks. I am fair and balanced, but will take care of business if need be. Spike needs to know who he is addressing before throwing us all under a bus.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com
Jedi Power
SWBF2 Admin

Origin ID: SWGO_Jedi_Power

Postby Commander Sparrow » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:49 pm

I haven't seen one admin that "are arrogant, do not have good self esteem and do not know criticism, not to mention immature, incompetent, mediocre, and rude."

Ignore this incompetent weevil. For he is nothing more than a piece of chewing gum stuck on a shoe.

For what it's worth, you guys are doing a great job, and you're all very friendly people. :th_a017:
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby THEWULFMAN » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Commander Sparrow wrote:For what it's worth, you guys are doing a great job, and you're all very friendly people. :th_a017:

I concur.

I went to visit these forums right before I went to sleep, and lo and behold another thread made by spike.

I hope he's in my dreams, so I can kick his ass. :gunsmilie:
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Belgarath » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Well, I think this case is closed for the better. We've lost one super rude player, and I think that everyone here wanted him gone. I think that the admins are fair enough and that they don't deserve this [poo] that he said. I hope i'll never see him chat anymore. Anywere. Ever. :eek:
Belgarath
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:26 pm

NiteRunner81 wrote:Gen.Spike has been banned from the forums. I won't tolerate anyone dragging us through the mud like this. This has gone way too far. In the morning I may delete his posts. I am on my phone right now nodding off as I type this. Goodnite and enjoy the peace.

Darn you Nite! Now I can't write a profanity laced post at Gen. Spike for him to read and be belittled! I can't have any fun. :angry: :lol:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Duel of Fates » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:09 pm

You really cannot fix stupid.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby SuperHappyMan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:58 pm

mrjamwin wrote:
NiteRunner81 wrote:Gen.Spike has been banned from the forums. I won't tolerate anyone dragging us through the mud like this. This has gone way too far. In the morning I may delete his posts. I am on my phone right now nodding off as I type this. Goodnite and enjoy the peace.

Darn you Nite! Now I can't write a profanity laced post at Gen. Spike for him to read and be belittled! I can't have any fun. :angry: :lol:

Jammy, I already posted like 3 paragraphs to him. Sadly, people can't be belittled if they have no idea how to read. :(
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Damn good point. Well fine!
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II