SWBF3 rumors again

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: SWBF3 rumors again

Postby Doves » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:05 am

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Spoiler Alert: SWBF3 will never be made. That is all. You can quote me on this for all eternity. If SWBF3 is made I'll drop out of school and move to Zimbabwe.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/starwars ... ron/#/home

This is the third game in the SWBF series.
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby ProfessorDreadNaught » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 am

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Spoiler Alert: SWBF3 will never be made. That is all. You can quote me on this for all eternity. If SWBF3 is made I'll drop out of school and move to Zimbabwe.Image

If Ron Paul is elected, I'll renounce my citizenship and emigrate to Zimbabwe.
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."
ProfessorDreadNaught
Community Member

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:39 am

ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:
(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Spoiler Alert: SWBF3 will never be made. That is all. You can quote me on this for all eternity. If SWBF3 is made I'll drop out of school and move to Zimbabwe.Image

Enjoy your 231,000,000% annual inflation rate ;)
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby ProfessorDreadNaught » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:20 am

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:
ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:

Enjoy your 231,000,000% annual inflation rate ;)

Sorry, I'm confused. Is that when Ron Paul wins the election or when My Little Pony wannabe Japanese unicorn anime becomes OK to post without it screaming "I'm out of the closet now!"?
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."
ProfessorDreadNaught
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:38 am

If Ron Paul wins the election, he probably won't finish his first term....he looks so old.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:51 am

For M'KAY SAKE, can you people stay on topic just once? Why the hell are we going on about Ron Paul. The subject is SWBF3. I blame Panama. So TITS or GTFO Panama, stop going off topic.

As for the topic - SWBF3 died and got turned into SWBF: Elite Squadron (basically only the PSP and DS versions got released, with a new name), so the original SWBF3 will never see the light of day. SWBF3 may get redone, but I doubt we'll see it this year. Maybe 2013. End of story.

I gave up on SWBF3 awhile ago, and decided to make my own mod for SWBF3 of what I think it could have been, if made in 2006-2007. Check my signature.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:For M'KAY SAKE, can you people stay on topic just once? Why the hell are we going on about Ron Paul. The subject is SWBF3. I blame Panama. So TITS or GTFO Panama, stop going off topic.

As for the topic - SWBF3 died and got turned into SWBF: Elite Squadron (basically only the PSP and DS versions got released, with a new name), so the original SWBF3 will never see the light of day. SWBF3 may get redone, but I doubt we'll see it this year. Maybe 2013. End of story.

I gave up on SWBF3 awhile ago, and decided to make my own mod for SWBF3 of what I think it could have been, if made in 2006-2007. Check my signature.

Way to dig up a thread whose last post was over 2 weeks ago...why is stupidity so common on these boards?
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby TaTerToT » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:For M'KAY SAKE, can you people stay on topic just once? Why the hell are we going on about Ron Paul. The subject is SWBF3. I blame Panama. So TITS or GTFO Panama, stop going off topic.

Pan didn't even start it dumb butt. Also, why do you advertise your SWBF3 mod so much if it isn't even done?
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby THEWULFMAN » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:15 pm

(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Way to dig up a thread whose last post was over 2 weeks ago...why is stupidity so common on these boards?

Two weeks? Ha. That's not very long ago by my standards. Standard rules for Necroing topics is usually 4 weeks, although to be honest I haven't read SWGO's rules, mainly because I am following Gametoast's rules for the most part (except respecting other members, I am not forced to do that here luckily). Gametoast's rules are pretty strict, and I prefer it that way, keeps the idiots in check.

I posted because I've been too busy to check every single post in this forum. I came across this topic, and was annoyed at it's existence at all.

tatertot wrote:Pan didn't even start it dumbass.

Fixed that for you. If you're going to insult me, please do it properly. Oh, and I'll always blame Panama at this point, it's too fun not to.

tatertot wrote:Also, why do you advertise your SWBF3 mod so much if it isn't even done?

I don't consider putting the link in my signature as advertising "so much", and why would anyone wait to advertise something until it's done? That would be the next worst way to advertise something, after not doing it at all of course. If you want people to know about something, you start advertising something way before it's done.

I'll advertise it as much as I god damn want, and you are certainly in no position to tell me otherwise. I have no respect for you, so I really don't care if I annoy you by noting that I'm making a mod.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Wulfi is in love with me, can't blame him....I'm stunning. Vote for Ron Paul.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II