If the creator visited, would you recognize him?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: If the creator visited, would you recognize him?

Postby Commander Sparrow » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:40 pm

c00l story bro
Commander Sparrow
Community Member

Xfire: jacksparrowcaptain

Postby Dad » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Who remembers the guy that called out Leggz and his support team all by his lonesome?

That's right, this guy.

It was right at the time my son started playing. I had been called every name in the dirty word dictionary by Leggz. I didn't care, LSS didn't stop him. Up until my son started playing, I didn't give a rats ass. Curse me out where my kids can see, then we have a problem.

I forgot to mention, Sev was on the other day! I knew it was him because of the sound thrashings I received.
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby WD-40 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Dad wrote:Who remembers the guy that called out Leggz and his support team all by his lonesome?

That's right, this guy.

It was right at the time my son started playing. I had been called every name in the dirty word dictionary by Leggz. I didn't care, LSS didn't stop him. Up until my son started playing, I didn't give a rats ass. Curse me out where my kids can see, then we have a problem.

I forgot to mention, Sev was on the other day! I knew it was him because of the sound thrashings I received.

I was there when you said "I knew it" or something like that. But his kill score reflected like 'he' was the target of the 'Lag Monster' that has crushed JBA lately. Maybe you were always in the wrong place at the wrong time with him, cause he and I rarely did battle in the maps. Is he really that good? Cause he didn't admit to anything, so I have to wonder....Boilermakers?...Dad?
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Flyswamper » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:27 am

he he he.... .and the mystique grows.....
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics stink!
Flyswamper
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Dad » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:59 pm

It was him. He was playing on and off. When I asked if he was "THE" Sev, he didn't answer right away. I spectated and hunted him down, caught up to him as he got hero and knew right away. Then I said "it is you!" and he answered yes. Check the logs, it's all there.

It was good to see him on again...... *ahem* d0gg? I vaguely remember you threatening to come back too.....
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II