SWBF3 rumors again

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: SWBF3 rumors again

Postby (=DK=)Samonuh » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:08 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:
(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Way to dig up a thread whose last post was over 2 weeks ago...why is stupidity so common on these boards?

Two weeks? Ha. That's not very long ago by my standards. Standard rules for Necroing topics is usually 4 weeks, although to be honest I haven't read SWGO's rules, mainly because I am following Gametoast's rules for the most part (except respecting other members, I am not forced to do that here luckily). Gametoast's rules are pretty strict, and I prefer it that way, keeps the idiots in check.

I posted because I've been too busy to check every single post in this forum. I came across this topic, and was annoyed at it's existence at all.

Well, we all can agree that the original topic was stupid, but I still believe it was unnecessary to bring it back up. Two weeks is plenty of time for all the forum's members to lose interest.
...انا أتكلم اللغة العربية. هل هي سيئة؟ لا
(=DK=)Samonuh
Community Member

Postby TaTerToT » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:24 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:
(=DK=)Samonuh wrote:Way to dig up a thread whose last post was over 2 weeks ago...why is stupidity so common on these boards?

Two weeks? Ha. That's not very long ago by my standards. Standard rules for Necroing topics is usually 4 weeks, although to be honest I haven't read SWGO's rules, mainly because I am following Gametoast's rules for the most part (except respecting other members, I am not forced to do that here luckily). Gametoast's rules are pretty strict, and I prefer it that way, keeps the idiots in check.

I posted because I've been too busy to check every single post in this forum. I came across this topic, and was annoyed at it's existence at all.

tatertot wrote:Pan didn't even start it dumbass.

Fixed that for you. If you're going to insult me, please do it properly. Oh, and I'll always blame Panama at this point, it's too fun not to.

tatertot wrote:Also, why do you advertise your SWBF3 mod so much if it isn't even done?

I don't consider putting the link in my signature as advertising "so much", and why would anyone wait to advertise something until it's done? That would be the next worst way to advertise something, after not doing it at all of course. If you want people to know about something, you start advertising something way before it's done.

I'll advertise it as much as I god damn want, and you are certainly in no position to tell me otherwise. I have no respect for you, so I really don't care if I annoy you by noting that I'm making a mod.

I didn't say not too, i just asked... I was actually looking foward to it's debut. Geez........ Some people just get mad over anything.. >_> Excuse me...
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:29 am

Don't worry about it Tator...Wulfi is in heat.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Everybody's interested now :star-wars-smiley-008:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:45 pm

I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II