Tired of this pathetic crap

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Tired of this pathetic crap

Postby -)G(-CrazyDuck » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:53 pm

I am sick and damn tired of you pathetic people banning me when you damn well know what i'm upset over is the blatent and absoulte hack/cheating that goes on in your servers like a damn plauge. I begged you guys to take lagging out of that game and ban him for such bs obvious slow runs and infinate forcing. I don't give a [poo] if i cussed the [female dog] deserved it. Hell i wouldn't even care if i did get banned for language if you jackasses would just once in your damn lives pay attention to what the [m'kay] people tell you. All you had to do was watch the guy and you damn well new something what up. But no the only answer i can come up with is your either blowing each other off everday. Or you doing the exact same cheats guys like lagging do. Been here all day and no problem till the obvious crap happened. Now either you guys straighten up and actually do your damn jobs. Or I WILL take matters into my own hands.

Duck
-)G(-CrazyDuck
Community Member

Re: Tired of this pathetic crap

Postby ATCStewart » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:08 pm

I feel like I missed something. Who are we talking about?
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby Belgarath » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:15 pm

I think we've found Narg a new friend.
Belgarath
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:20 pm

ATCStewart wrote:I feel like I missed something. Who are we talking about?

Some player named 'lagging' I guess. BTW, he seems to have called you HA Admins 'Homosexuals'.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby haasd0gg » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Nice post duck. Seems like you may be the issue here. In the past when you caused problems a couple people actually stuck up for you- said you were going through a tough time and our staff cut you some slack.
After reading this, my response to anything from you would be "buhbye".
If the good people of SWGO are so pathetic maybe you should start your own server and play there.
As far as taking matters in your own hands... well, you wouldn't be the first to catch a ban for that either.
I will be interested to see where this goes.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Kiss my ass duck. I banned you for language and your rant. [m'kay] you very much.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Ronald McDonald » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:39 pm

You arschlochs and haters don't do your job i am fine with that but its when you abuse your "powers" i cry. Duck for president and [m'kay] you.
Ronald McDonald
Community Member

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:50 pm

-)G(-CrazyDuck wrote:I am sick and damn tired of you pathetic people banning me when you damn well know what i'm upset over is the blatent and absoulte hack/cheating that goes on in your servers like a damn plauge. I begged you guys to take lagging out of that game and ban him for such bs obvious slow runs and infinate forcing. I don't give a [poo] if i cussed the [female dog] deserved it. Hell i wouldn't even care if i did get banned for language if you jackasses would just once in your damn lives pay attention to what the [m'kay] people tell you. All you had to do was watch the guy and you damn well new something what up. But no the only answer i can come up with is your either blowing each other off everday. Or you doing the exact same cheats guys like lagging do. Been here all day and no problem till the obvious crap happened. Now either you guys straighten up and actually do your damn jobs. Or I WILL take matters into my own hands.

Duck

You can't even control yourself in a Star Wars game, you goddamn five year old. You can [female dog] about people when you stop jacking off into your [m'kay] Jedi mug over pictures of Yoda. Tell you what, you annoying little cunt- You can take matters into your own hands all the [m'kay] you want, nobody here gives a [poo]. Wait, i'm sorry, what I meant was nobody gives a [poo]. How many [m'kay] years have you been doing this now? I remember you being an uncontrollable little [quack] as far back as like four [m'kay] years ago. Sorry bud, but you can't take matters into your own hands when all you're doing with said hands is rage-wanking all over a old ass game. Grow the [m'kay] up.

And Tom, nobody cares.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Ronald McDonald » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:06 pm

I didn't know your name was Nobody.
Ronald McDonald
Community Member

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Ronald McDonald wrote:I didn't know your name was Nobody.

So when I saw this sentence, I had to ask myself something- is there a way to express just how stupid that sentence was? I got in contact with my colleagues. A linguist, a history professor, and a variety of other such professions that you will never have any access to, and after minutes upon minutes of research, we finally understood.

In no language, at any time, is there a word to express just how [m'kay] stupid you are. Not a one! Quite an accomplishment really, I didn't even know a two year old could accomplish something so wonderful! Congratulations!
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II