Tired of this pathetic crap

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Tired of this pathetic crap

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:07 pm

What I have seen over the years is duck steadily get worse in terms of his temper and outbursts which is kinda sad really given the thing we are on about is a computer game.

Duck does not like being killed, unless it fits into his way of being killed. Any deviation anyway from what he considers honourable causes these spats in-game. He can tolerate force in certain situations but not others and it all depends what 'mood' he is in. I mean comon in a mood because you are getting killed is more than stupid. Duck is not the only player that whines about force, exploits etc. in-game whereas most of this relates to lag with the exception of those few individuals who are exploiting the game.

Coming here complaining about being banned is the right thing but if that is going to happen then duck needs to state the facts and back it up with some evidence otherwise it just appears like another rant.

I am sick and damn tired of you pathetic people banning me when you damn well know what i'm upset over is the blatent and absoulte hack/cheating that goes on in your servers like a damn plauge. I begged you guys to take lagging out of that game and ban him for such bs obvious slow runs and infinate forcing. I don't give a [poo] if i cussed the [female dog] deserved it. Hell i wouldn't even care if i did get banned for language if you jackasses would just once in your damn lives pay attention to what the [m'kay] people tell you. All you had to do was watch the guy and you damn well new something what up. But no the only answer i can come up with is your either blowing each other off everday. Or you doing the exact same cheats guys like lagging do. Been here all day and no problem till the obvious crap happened. Now either you guys straighten up and actually do your damn jobs. Or I WILL take ers into my own hands.

Duck

To duck: being disrespectful in-game, harassing players, swearing and then implying that others (including admins) are exploiting the game isn’t the best thing to do hence the reason you have received a less than a warm welcome. I suggest Duck that you find another pastime to occupy your time as clearly this game frustrates the hell out of you. I am personally sick of the stupid and agressive comments in-game that you come out with, you really have lost the plot. You were once fun to play against but now you are not simply because if you are killed you will whine about it and cause trouble. Sorry mate you brought this on yourself, you are the only one to blame for your actions in-game and not anyone else. You need to step back and look at this from another perspective, you might then realise that behaving like this is not acceptable.

In my opinion you need to be removed from the server for a good period of time and if then you come back with the same attitude then a perma-ban is enforced.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 pm

His ban expires later today. I am sure we can look for more of the same.

Duck, in the past I enjoyed playing against you, but something is wrong with you now. Maybe a break is what you need. Get your priorities straight. This is just a game. Taking it and yourself too seriously is not healthy.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby FaiL.? » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Lock time??
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm

haasd0gg wrote:There's an old adage that goes something like "you get what you give".
Respectful complaints are always (mostly) handled respectfully.

+1
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby Ronald McDonald » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:30 pm

There's a reason for people complaining about admins.
Ronald McDonald
Community Member

Postby SuperHappyMan » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Ronald McDonald wrote:There's a reason for people complaining about admins.

And it's the same reason that you hang around here even though we've made it clear you're not wanted. Because you're a [poo].
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Ronald McDonald » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Why do you cry so much?
Ronald McDonald
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm

ASSCLOWN
:angry:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Ronald McDonald wrote:Why do you cry so much?

... It used to be funny how stupid you were but now its just annoying as [poo]. ill say this once, and in terms a 3 year old like you might understand. why don't you go play hide and seek and I'll be the seeker, DON"T come out till I find you. And if that fails you can just go play, hide and go [m'kay] yourself!
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby Ronald McDonald » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:02 pm

What is your reason for crying?
Ronald McDonald
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II