Darth Ino an unrepentant Inf Choker

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Darth Ino an unrepentant Inf Choker

Postby SuperHappyMan » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:09 pm

You two seriously just need to get down and have some [m'kay] filthy sex. The tension between you two is overwhelming.
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby Hobo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:51 pm

SuperHappyMan wrote:You two seriously just need to get down and have some [m'kay] filthy sex. The tension between you two is overwhelming.

Or they could sit down together and talk about their feelings. :roll:
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:32 am

Or....I could just slap him around and make him my wulf *#@%.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby THEWULFMAN » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:52 am

11_Panama_ wrote:You tend to forget lots of things Wulfi....like hitting on me, I keep telling you I'm not interested but you persist.

You hadn't even posted in this topic you blithering idiot, nonetheless had me "hit" on you as you put it. But you gave me a nice chance to by making yourself look like an incompetent jackass.

Which by the way, if this is how you hit on women/men, you really need to reevaluate that a bit.

SuperHappyMan wrote:You two seriously just need to get down and have some [m'kay] filthy sex. The tension between you two is overwhelming.

I don't want to get his STDs thank you very much.

A Hobo wrote:Or they could sit down together and talk about their feelings. :roll:

Psh. This is way more fun.

11_Panama_ wrote:Or....I could just slap him around and make him my wulf *#@%.

Did you intend to censor the word [female dog]? Because if you were, that word has 5 letters needing to be censored. Which, "wulf [female dog]" makes no sense anyway. Next time drop the 'wulf' and perhaps you'll have a proper insult. Keep trying.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 pm

LOL Wulfi, you are my ray of sunshine. It's funny how your insults make me smile. When you wake up each morning, and drag yourself upstairs from your Mom's basement, do you look forward to my postings? Do I make you feel like life is worth living? I can't deny it..but I look forward to your postings after each of mine. I bet you rode the short bus to school. :mrgreen: :stupid:
Attachments
afi_ShortBus.gif
afi_ShortBus.gif (2.54 KiB) Viewed 1384 times
Last edited by 11_Panama_ on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Postby SuperHappyMan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:50 pm

for [m'kay]'s sake watching you two argue is like watching two inbred children smack eachother for hours on end
SuperHappyMan
Community Member

Postby 11_Panama_ » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:11 pm

SuperHappyMan wrote:for [m'kay]'s sake watching you two argue is like watching two inbred children smack eachother for hours on end

LOL, yeah...there is one thing I do agree with Wulfi...it's fun to do. :punk:
Attachments
Avatars_Funny_Cat_With_Headphones.gif
Avatars_Funny_Cat_With_Headphones.gif (137.71 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Postby THEWULFMAN » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 am

11_Panama_ wrote:LOL Wulfi, you are my ray of sunshine. It's funny how your insults make me smile. When you wake up each morning, and drag yourself upstairs from your Mom's basement, do you look forward to my postings? Do I make you feel like life is worth living? I can't deny it..but I look forward to your postings after each of mine.

Psh, I live upstairs. I'm way too lazy to walk up and down stairs.

11_Panama_ wrote:I bet you rode the short bus to school.

I've never ridden a school bus in the entirety of my life, just to avoid idiots like you. I home school, like a boss.

SuperHappyMan wrote:for [m'kay]'s sake watching you two argue is like watching two inbred children smack eachother for hours on end

I resent that. I'm a penguin, not a chicken.
11_Panama_ wrote:LOL, yeah...there is one thing I do agree with Wulfi...it's fun to do. :punk:

:th_a017:
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II