ADMIN ABUSE:

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: ADMIN ABUSE:

Postby Duel of Fates » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:23 pm

All of this over a one day ban? Next time let's do a week and really get our money's worth. What a waste of time.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:19 pm

So... all this arguing over an expired ban?...
lol- long live swbf2
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:All of this over a one day ban? Next time let's do a week and really get our money's worth. What a waste of time.

Next time if Stelio steps out of line it will be much longer.

haasd0gg wrote:So... all this arguing over an expired ban?...
lol- long live swbf2

Yep I know...SWBF2 is dead, long live SWBF2. :drse:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby stelio » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 pm

lol- long live swbf2

lol well what i try to say i am not arguing over a bann or expired bann now.. its not the point!! and i say it before

the Point is everytime i have a trouble maker behind my backs. Kren needs to long to help. And assume that I am the trouble maker
and only keeping a eye on me!!

like in the first video : a glicher were already warned before.. and he mash into my kill , ks me and almost tk me... my dear kren u saw it and u didt warn or boot him.. no u were´t looking for that, u were looking for my madness

my dear Kren do you remember STORMCASTER.. yes long time ago.. i was harrast by this player really long he got many times bann.. and many times when he was harrasting. i told u about it and you didt believe me or didt care i dont know.. u only told me like recently.. if u have screenshots.. post it

i admit if some1 is harrasting me longer then 20 mins and no help from any admin.. that i can get really mad and i try to the follow:
i always try to talk to them.. i ask them to stop it. but if no admin is around or not helping!! well i get really mad

i provocate him so he tk me and he get boot for minus score.. i will work on this

dear kren if i tk some1 does´t matters how.. you warn me... if some claim i ks him.. u believe it and u warn me!!
so i cant make more then 3 mistakes or only 1 mistake because u bann me
and worse if i get harrast u never believe me, u cant never see the trouble maker until i hunt that player..!
so its really weird u can never see the player harrasting me, but when i get mad and i try to get this player booted by minus score u see me breaking rules

like i say before i am not interested hunting noob players , or tp tk intentionally
i just wanna play the god damn game :star-wars-smiley-008:
Stelio
stelio
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:17 pm

stelio wrote:
lol- long live swbf2

lol well what i try to say i am not arguing over a bann or expired bann now.. its not the point!! and i say it before

the Point is everytime i have a trouble maker behind my backs. Kren needs to long to help. And assume that I am the trouble maker
and only keeping a eye on me!!

like in the first video : a glicher were already warned before.. and he mash into my kill , ks me and almost tk me... my dear kren u saw it and u didt warn or boot him.. no u were´t looking for that, u were looking for my madness

my dear Kren do you remember STORMCASTER.. yes long time ago.. i was harrast by this player really long he got many times bann.. and many times when he was harrasting. i told u about it and you didt believe me or didt care i dont know.. u only told me like recently.. if u have screenshots.. post it

i admit if some1 is harrasting me longer then 20 mins and no help from any admin.. that i can get really mad and i try to the follow:
i always try to talk to them.. i ask them to stop it. but if no admin is around or not helping!! well i get really mad

i provocate him so he tk me and he get boot for minus score.. i will work on this

dear kren if i tk some1 does´t matters how.. you warn me... if some claim i ks him.. u believe it and u warn me!!
so i cant make more then 3 mistakes or only 1 mistake because u bann me
and worse if i get harrast u never believe me, u cant never see the trouble maker until i hunt that player..!
so its really weird u can never see the player harrasting me, but when i get mad and i try to get this player booted by minus score u see me breaking rules

like i say before i am not interested hunting noob players , or tp tk intentionally
i just wanna play the god damn game :star-wars-smiley-008:
Stelio

Sorry to break it to you Stelio but I do have a life away from SWBF2. I have asked you before to post evidence here, do it and you will get a response.

Stelio he was not hassling you for 20 or 40 minutes solid as you state. I watched you and killed you a number of times that game with no sign of this player. Get your facts straight, you were following the player around. You made more than 1 mistake: Retaliating on numerous occassions, team pushing on multiple occassions and harassing another player again on multiple occassions. Btw you had been asked/warned in another game simply due to being disruptive.

What's up, was the blood sugar low yesterday or something, did you feel like causing a bit of an issue?

Anyway your ban expires shortly so play nice and there won't be any problem.

If you do cause trouble then you will receive a much longer ban. AND THATS A FRIGGIN WARNING so print it out and put it at the side of your computer to remind you!

Kren
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Matt-Chicago » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:45 pm

I think Kren has this well under control and I thank you since that means I don't have to actually comb through this mess of a thread.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby FaiL.? » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:I think Kren has this well under control and I thank you since that means I don't have to actually comb through this mess of a thread.

+1, nice Kren.
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby [$$$]PSI » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 am

Duel of Fates wrote:PSI = Assclown :whistling:

You think I was trying to be funny? I was merely explaining why he shouldn't be complaining over a one day ban.
[$$$]PSI
Community Member

Xfire: poundpersquareinch
Steam ID: PoundsPerSquareInches

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:17 am

PSI wrote:

You think I was trying to be funny? I was merely explaining why he shouldn't be complaining over a one day ban.

Sorry 'bout that. Thought you were somebody else, whose name we do not speak. My bad.
:whistling:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 am

Duel of Fates wrote:
PSI wrote:

Sorry 'bout that. Thought you were somebody else, whose name we do not speak. My bad.
:whistling:

Swing and a miss!!!! :lol:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II