Hello SWGO

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Hello SWGO

Postby GDog » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Hello to everyone over here in SWGO. As you can probably tell from my name I am from Mercenary Gaming.
I am here to Invite you all (as long as you promise to behave of course) to a Mixed Clans Scrimmage Server hosted by Merc. This Server will be up every Saturday evening from 6-7 Eastern Standard Time. The teaming will be a mix of the clans we have show up. The official name of the server will be Merc Multi-Clan Scrims.
If you are interested or want to know more details please just post on this forum.
GDog
Community Member

Xfire: gdog000

Re: Hello SWGO

Postby Hobo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Really? Last Saturday Devilasa said the same; I looked for it but I didn't find it on the server list.
Hobo
Community Member

Steam ID: a_hobo_

Postby GDog » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Well I don't know about that but you might have been at the wrong time or something. My suggestion for you is to just try again this week. It very well could have been a fluke, no one's Internet is infallible.
GDog
Community Member

Postby TaTerToT » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:13 pm

It wasn't on, and honestly G it's a stupid idea. They turned down scrims against NR (Which were fun) to something that you can go on any server and do. Stupid.
TaTerToT
Community Member

Xfire: deathsquad98

Postby FaiL.? » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 pm

hi. :lol:
FaiL.?
Community Member

Origin ID: Egrigious

Postby 11_Panama_ » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:05 pm

tatertot wrote:It wasn't on, and honestly G it's a stupid idea. They turned down scrims against NR (Which were fun) to something that you can go on any server and do. Stupid.

I agree.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Vishy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Alrighty then. we've decided to make this an event where we can play with our friends. You don't have to have affiliation to any clan/community. Anyone reading these forums is welcome to join (as long as you aren't banned from our second server, lol). For those Hero Assault peeps out there, we'll have HA in the rotation. Maps will be played on request, as long as the majority of players are okay with it. And Tatertot, this isn't a Merc vs SWGO scrimmage. Basically, tomorrow night, if you want to join, just ask anyone who has the password (I will be away). Once again, this event is for the members of the SWBF2 community who want to play.

Teamspeak and/or Xfire are required, though.
Vishy
Community Member

Xfire: wabbitface98

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 pm

So is the password just to keep out the people who don't play swbf2?... :wacko:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby GDog » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Vishy/Reclaimer wrote:We've decided to make this an event where we can play with our friends.

No It's just so we don't have creeps joining in and trying to troll, besides the matches are always more fun with your friends then with just anyone.
GDog
Community Member

Postby Vishy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 pm

haasd0gg wrote:So is the password just to keep out the people who don't play swbf2?... :wacko:

And the Player 1 noobs. Only those who are invited or ask to join are allowed. We don't want anyone causing trouble on the server.
Vishy
Community Member

Xfire: wabbitface98

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II